Thursday, August 18, 2011
First, there is the Cross-Examined blog. This blog has really taken off in the past few months, providing some excellent articles by Jonathan McLatchie. This is the blog for Cross-Examined by Frank Turek, providing a radio program, podcast, and apologetics training. See here for more. Sample post: When Were the Gospels Written?
Second, check out Stand to Reason's blog. Of course, many know of Greg Koukl's, but this blog provides a consistent flow of articles by their ministry team. You'll also get updates on their radio show topics and links. Sample post: We're Arguing Definitions, Not Rights.
Finally, visit the Thinking Matters blog. Based in New Zealand, this apologetics organization aims to defend Christianity intellectually in the public square. Their blog provides articles, links, and other useful apologetics-related content. Sample post: Practical Advice for Persuading Others in Conversation.
All of these great blogs are sources of many re-tweets by Apologetics315. Please follow them and do the same. Happy reading.
- ► 2015 (77)
- ► 2014 (151)
- ► 2013 (376)
- ► 2012 (413)
- Featured Ministry: Tactical Faith
- Apologist Interview: Brian Auten
- John Warwick Montgomery on the New Testament
- Apologetics315 Book Review Team
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (08/19 - 08/26)
- Apologetics315 Youtube Channel
- The Minimal Facts Approach to the Resurrection MP3...
- William Lane Craig vs. Herb Silverman Debate: Does...
- Astrophysicist Interview: Jeff Zweerink
- B.B. Warfield on Revelation
- Book Review: Seven Days that Divide the World by J...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (08/12 - 08/19)
- Apologetics Tracts: A Review
- Three Featured Apologetics Blogs
- Hawking and the Grand Designer MP3 by Peter S. Wil...
- Interview: Rick Walston of Columbia Evangelical Se...
- Ronald Nash on Human Neutrality
- Book Review: The Philosophy of Jesus by Peter Kree...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (08/05 - 08/12)
- International Academy of Apologetics in Strasbourg...
- No Apology for Apologetics MP3 by John Blanchard
- The Basic Logic of Intelligent Design MP3 by Paul ...
- Philosopher Interview: Greg Ganssle
- Alister McGrath on Apologetics in the Local Church...
- Book Review: Thinking About God by Greg Ganssle
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (07/29 - 08/05)
- Ratio Christi: Student Apologetics Alliance
- What Does it Mean to be Good? - Greg Ganssle & Sco...
- Apologist Interview: Matthew Burford
- ▼ August (29)
- ► 2010 (393)
- ► 2009 (336)
- ► 2008 (219)