University of North Carolina Wilmington on March 23, 2010, William Lane Craig and Herb Silverman debate the topic: Does God Exist? Herb Silverman is is Distinguished Professor of Mathematics at the College of Charleston. William Lane Craig is Research Professor of Philosophy at Talbot School of Theology in La Mirada, California. Be sure to subscribe to the William Lane Craig audio debate feed here. Video of this debate here. (HT: drcraigvideos)
Full Debate MP3 Audio here. (2.5hr)
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
- ► 2014 (98)
- ► 2013 (376)
- ► 2012 (413)
- Featured Ministry: Tactical Faith
- Terminology Tuesday: Immanence
- Apologist Interview: Brian Auten
- John Warwick Montgomery on the New Testament
- Apologetics315 Book Review Team
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (08/19 - 08/26)
- Apologetics315 Youtube Channel
- The Minimal Facts Approach to the Resurrection MP3...
- William Lane Craig vs. Herb Silverman Debate: Does...
- Terminology Tuesday: Inference
- Astrophysicist Interview: Jeff Zweerink
- B.B. Warfield on Revelation
- Book Review: Seven Days that Divide the World by J...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (08/12 - 08/19)
- Apologetics Tracts: A Review
- Three Featured Apologetics Blogs
- Hawking and the Grand Designer MP3 by Peter S. Wil...
- Terminology Tuesday: Time, Timelessness
- Interview: Rick Walston of Columbia Evangelical Se...
- Ronald Nash on Human Neutrality
- Book Review: The Philosophy of Jesus by Peter Kree...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (08/05 - 08/12)
- International Academy of Apologetics in Strasbourg...
- No Apology for Apologetics MP3 by John Blanchard
- The Basic Logic of Intelligent Design MP3 by Paul ...
- Terminology Tuesday: Imply/Implication
- Philosopher Interview: Greg Ganssle
- Alister McGrath on Apologetics in the Local Church...
- Book Review: Thinking About God by Greg Ganssle
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (07/29 - 08/05)
- Ratio Christi: Student Apologetics Alliance
- What Does it Mean to be Good? - Greg Ganssle & Sco...
- Terminology Tuesday: Inclusivism
- Apologist Interview: Matthew Burford
- ▼ August (34)
- ► 2010 (394)
- ► 2009 (338)
- ► 2008 (220)