Jeremiah J. Johnston, founder of Christian Thinkers Society at New Day Church in Kansas City. He talks about his background and how he got into apologetics, how apologetics should be seen before it is heard, a memorable way to visualize the number of New Testament manuscripts, the Christian Thinkers Society (a church-based apologetics program within the local church featuring scholar interviews), advice for those considering starting apologetics ministries within their church, challenges that may need to be overcome when doing this sort of ministry, strategies in adapting scholarly content for lay-audiences, the future vision for CTS, and more. Find his vimeo channel here, blog here, and more info about Jeremiah here.
Full Interview MP3 Audio here (40 min)
Subscribe to the Apologetics 315 Interviews podcast here or in iTunes.
Monday, October 03, 2011
- ► 2014 (147)
- ► 2013 (376)
- ► 2012 (413)
- Heads for Men and Hearts for Women?
- International Society of Women in Apologetics
- Sir Robert Anderson on Reason and Truth
- Book Review: The Case for Life by Scott Klusendorf...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (10/21 - 10/28)
- Read Along: Christian Apologetics Ch08
- William Lane Craig vs. Peter Millican Debate Audio...
- William Lane Craig vs. Michael Tooley: Is God Real...
- Terminology Tuesday: Objectivity
- Apologist Interview: Nabeel Qureshi
- Douglas Groothuis on the Biblical Worldview
- Book Review: Hidden Treasures in the Book of Job
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (10/14 - 10/21)
- Read Along: Christian Apologetics Ch07
- Video Interviews with Craig A. Evans
- Read Along with Apologetics315: Chapter Index for ...
- William Lane Craig vs. Stephen Law: Does God Exist...
- Terminology Tuesday: Categorical Imperative
- Apologist Interview: Craig A. Evans
- Douglas Groothuis on Christianity's Claims
- Book Review: Why God Won’t Go Away: Is the New Ath...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (10/07 - 10/14)
- Read Along: Christian Apologetics Ch06
- Video Interview with Brian Auten on Apologetics
- Greg Koukl vs John Baker Debate: Do Moral Truths E...
- Terminology Tuesday: Holism
- Apologist Interview: John Warwick Montgomery
- Peter Kreeft on Moral Relativism
- Book Review: Exploring the Origins of the Bible ed...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (09/30 - 10/07)
- Read Along: Christian Apologetics Ch05
- Is God Necessary for Morality? by William Lane Cra...
- There's Probably No Dawkins
- Terminology Tuesday: Abduction
- Apologist Interview: Jeremiah J. Johnston
- C.S. Lewis on Christianity
- Book Review: More Than Matter? by Keith Ward
- ▼ October (37)
- ► 2010 (394)
- ► 2009 (337)
- ► 2008 (219)