Christian Apologetics: A Comprehensive Case for Biblical Christianity by Douglas Groothuis. This is a chapter index for the study, so you may want to bookmark it for your own reference.
Full Study Guide here.
[Podcast Feed RSS | Podcast in iTunes] - Click to subscribe to the audio.
Series Introduction (includes link to author interview)
Chapter 1: Introduction. Hope, Despair and Knowing Reality
Chapter 2: The Biblical Basis for Apologetics
Chapter 3: Apologetic Method: Evaluating Worldviews
Chapter 4: The Christian Worldview
Chapter 5: Distortions of the Christian Worldview - Or the God I Don't Believe In
Chapter 6: Truth Defined and Defended
Chapter 7: Why Truth Matters
Chapter 8: Faith, Risk & Rationality
Chapter 9: In Defense of Theistic Arguments
Chapter 10: The Ontological Argument
Chapter 11: Cosmological Arguments
Chapter 12: The Design Argument: Cosmic Fine-Tuning
Chapter 13: Origins, Design and Darwinism
Chapter 14: Evidence for Intelligent Design
Chapter 15: The Moral Argument for God
Chapter 16: The Argument from Religious Experience
Chapter 17: The Uniqueness of Humanity
Chapter 18: Deposed Royalty: Pascal's Anthropological Argument
Chapter 19: Jesus of Nazareth: How Historians Can Know Him and Why It Matters
Chapter 20: The Claims, Credentials and Achievements of Jesus Christ
Chapter 21: Defending the Incarnation
Chapter 22: The Resurrection of Jesus
Chapter 23: Religious Pluralism: Many Religions, One Truth
Chapter 24: Apologetics and the Challenge of Islam
Chapter 25: The Problem of Evil: Dead Ends and the Christian Answer
Chapter 26: Conclusion: Taking It to the Streets
Thanks for reading along.
Wednesday, October 19, 2011
- ► 2013 (376)
- ► 2012 (413)
- Heads for Men and Hearts for Women?
- International Society of Women in Apologetics
- Sir Robert Anderson on Reason and Truth
- Book Review: The Case for Life by Scott Klusendorf...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (10/21 - 10/28)
- Read Along: Christian Apologetics Ch08
- William Lane Craig vs. Peter Millican Debate Audio...
- William Lane Craig vs. Michael Tooley: Is God Real...
- Terminology Tuesday: Objectivity
- Apologist Interview: Nabeel Qureshi
- Douglas Groothuis on the Biblical Worldview
- Book Review: Hidden Treasures in the Book of Job
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (10/14 - 10/21)
- Read Along: Christian Apologetics Ch07
- Video Interviews with Craig A. Evans
- Read Along with Apologetics315: Chapter Index for ...
- William Lane Craig vs. Stephen Law: Does God Exist...
- Terminology Tuesday: Categorical Imperative
- Apologist Interview: Craig A. Evans
- Douglas Groothuis on Christianity's Claims
- Book Review: Why God Won’t Go Away: Is the New Ath...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (10/07 - 10/14)
- Read Along: Christian Apologetics Ch06
- Video Interview with Brian Auten on Apologetics
- Greg Koukl vs John Baker Debate: Do Moral Truths E...
- Terminology Tuesday: Holism
- Apologist Interview: John Warwick Montgomery
- Peter Kreeft on Moral Relativism
- Book Review: Exploring the Origins of the Bible ed...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (09/30 - 10/07)
- Read Along: Christian Apologetics Ch05
- Is God Necessary for Morality? by William Lane Cra...
- There's Probably No Dawkins
- Terminology Tuesday: Abduction
- Apologist Interview: Jeremiah J. Johnston
- C.S. Lewis on Christianity
- Book Review: More Than Matter? by Keith Ward
- ▼ October (37)
- ► 2010 (394)
- ► 2009 (338)
- ► 2008 (222)