David Horner, professor of philosophy and biblical studies at Biola University. He also serves as research scholar for Centers for Christian Study International, an effort to develop intellectual Christian communities within secular university contexts. He talks about the challenges facing those in college/university, the themes in his book Mind Your Faith: A Student's Guide to Thinking and Living Well, the Christian roots of our educational system, developing better thinking skills, the art of asking good questions, dealing with doubts, the development of character, advice for those who want to be better apologists, and more. See the book webpage here.
Full Interview MP3 Audio here. (54 min)
Subscribe to the Apologetics 315 Interviews podcast here or in iTunes.
Monday, November 14, 2011
- ► 2015 (77)
- ► 2014 (151)
- ► 2013 (376)
- ► 2012 (413)
- Science & Religion - Where the Conflict Really Lie...
- Terminology Tuesday: fides quaerens intellectum
- Apologist Interview: Winfried Corduan
- The Only Foundation of Sound Knowledge and Learnin...
- Book Review: Good God: The Theistic Foundations of...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (11/18 - 11/25)
- Read Along: Christian Apologetics Ch12
- 7 Ways for Your Church to Engage
- Apologist Interview: Jonathan Morrow
- Timothy McGrew on the Internet and Scholarship
- Book Review: The Last Superstition by Edward Feser...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (11/11 - 11/18)
- Read Along: Christian Apologetics Ch11
- Debate: Douglas Jacoby vs. Robert Brotherus Debate...
- 15 Ways to Detect Nonsense
- Apologist Interview: David Horner
- John Dominic Crossan on Jesus' Death
- Book Review: Providence and the Problem of Evil by...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (11/04 - 11/11)
- Read Along: Christian Apologetics Ch10
- Featured Resource: One-Minute Apologist Podcast
- Is God a Delusion? William Lane Craig in Oxford
- Apologist Interview: Angus Menuge
- William J. Abraham on the Christian Worldview
- Book Review: With Good Reason: An Introduction to ...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (10/28 - 11/04)
- Apologetics and Women's Ministry: A Heart for the ...
- Read Along: Christian Apologetics Ch09
- An ApoloWhat?
- Implementing Apologetics in Women’s Ministry
- Women Called to the Front Lines of the Faith
- J.P. Moreland on the Christian Worldview
- Argument and the Woman Apologist
- ▼ November (33)
- ► 2010 (393)
- ► 2009 (336)
- ► 2008 (219)