Jonathan Morrow. He is author of Welcome to College and co-author of Is God a Human Invention? His latest book is Think Christianly: Looking at the intersection of Faith and Culture. He talks about faith and culture, what it means to think Christianly, practical ways to equip the local church, crucial areas of cultural engagement, the themes of his latest book, and more. Previous interviews here and here. Book trailer here.
Full Interview MP3 Audio here. (33 min)
Subscribe to the Apologetics 315 Interviews podcast here or in iTunes.
Monday, November 21, 2011
- ► 2015 (77)
- ► 2014 (151)
- ► 2013 (376)
- ► 2012 (413)
- Science & Religion - Where the Conflict Really Lie...
- Terminology Tuesday: fides quaerens intellectum
- Apologist Interview: Winfried Corduan
- The Only Foundation of Sound Knowledge and Learnin...
- Book Review: Good God: The Theistic Foundations of...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (11/18 - 11/25)
- Read Along: Christian Apologetics Ch12
- 7 Ways for Your Church to Engage
- Terminology Tuesday: Inerrancy
- Apologist Interview: Jonathan Morrow
- Timothy McGrew on the Internet and Scholarship
- Book Review: The Last Superstition by Edward Feser...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (11/11 - 11/18)
- Read Along: Christian Apologetics Ch11
- Debate: Douglas Jacoby vs. Robert Brotherus Debate...
- 15 Ways to Detect Nonsense
- Terminology Tuesday: Relativism
- Apologist Interview: David Horner
- John Dominic Crossan on Jesus' Death
- Book Review: Providence and the Problem of Evil by...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (11/04 - 11/11)
- Read Along: Christian Apologetics Ch10
- Featured Resource: One-Minute Apologist Podcast
- Is God a Delusion? William Lane Craig in Oxford
- Terminology Tuesday: Humanism
- Apologist Interview: Angus Menuge
- William J. Abraham on the Christian Worldview
- Book Review: With Good Reason: An Introduction to ...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (10/28 - 11/04)
- Apologetics and Women's Ministry: A Heart for the ...
- Read Along: Christian Apologetics Ch09
- An ApoloWhat?
- Implementing Apologetics in Women’s Ministry
- Women Called to the Front Lines of the Faith
- J.P. Moreland on the Christian Worldview
- Argument and the Woman Apologist
- Terminology Tuesday: Propositionalism
- ▼ November (37)
- ► 2010 (393)
- ► 2009 (336)
- ► 2008 (219)