Wednesday, November 30, 2011
Alvin Plantinga lectures on science and religion: where the conflict really lies. His latest book makes the full case. Pick it up here: Where the Conflict Really Lies: Science, Religion, and Naturalism. [HT:Rob]
- ► 2015 (77)
- ► 2014 (151)
- ► 2013 (376)
- ► 2012 (413)
- Science & Religion - Where the Conflict Really Lie...
- Apologist Interview: Winfried Corduan
- The Only Foundation of Sound Knowledge and Learnin...
- Book Review: Good God: The Theistic Foundations of...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (11/18 - 11/25)
- Read Along: Christian Apologetics Ch12
- 7 Ways for Your Church to Engage
- Apologist Interview: Jonathan Morrow
- Timothy McGrew on the Internet and Scholarship
- Book Review: The Last Superstition by Edward Feser...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (11/11 - 11/18)
- Read Along: Christian Apologetics Ch11
- Debate: Douglas Jacoby vs. Robert Brotherus Debate...
- 15 Ways to Detect Nonsense
- Apologist Interview: David Horner
- John Dominic Crossan on Jesus' Death
- Book Review: Providence and the Problem of Evil by...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (11/04 - 11/11)
- Read Along: Christian Apologetics Ch10
- Featured Resource: One-Minute Apologist Podcast
- Is God a Delusion? William Lane Craig in Oxford
- Apologist Interview: Angus Menuge
- William J. Abraham on the Christian Worldview
- Book Review: With Good Reason: An Introduction to ...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (10/28 - 11/04)
- Apologetics and Women's Ministry: A Heart for the ...
- Read Along: Christian Apologetics Ch09
- An ApoloWhat?
- Implementing Apologetics in Women’s Ministry
- Women Called to the Front Lines of the Faith
- J.P. Moreland on the Christian Worldview
- Argument and the Woman Apologist
- ▼ November (32)
- ► 2010 (393)
- ► 2009 (336)
- ► 2008 (219)