Peter S. Williams (blog here). He talks about his recent projects, including his debate alongside William Lane Craig at Cambridge, and his recent book: Understanding Jesus: Five Ways to Spiritual Enlightenment. He discusses a cumulative case approach, the Gospels as testimony and the role of testimony, the historical sources for Jesus, Jesus' self-centered teaching, the trilemma argument, Jesus' miracles, non-Christian miracle claims, the argument from prophecy and common objections, religious experiences, Jesus' spirituality, and more. More resources by Peter S. Williams here.
Full Interview MP3 Audio here. (52 min)
Find Peter S. Williams' new book here and here.
Previous interview with Peter here.
Subscribe to the Apologetics 315 Interviews podcast here or in iTunes.
Monday, December 19, 2011
- ► 2015 (77)
- ► 2014 (151)
- ► 2013 (376)
- ► 2012 (413)
- Book Review: Knowing Christ Today: Why We Can Trus...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (12/23 - 12/30)
- Read Along: Christian Apologetics Ch16
- 2011 Year in Review: Apologetics 315
- Apologetics Ministries to Support
- Terminology Tuesday: Internal Testimony of the Spi...
- Merry Christmas from Apologetics 315!
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (12/16 - 12/23)
- Can We Trust the Bible? Audio by Craig Blomberg
- Apologist Interview: Peter S. Williams
- Graham Stanton on the Significance of Jesus
- Book Review: Aquinas by Edward Feser
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (12/09 - 12/16)
- Christopher Hitchens: 13 April 1949 – 15 Dec 2011
- Read Along: Christian Apologetics Ch15
- Christmas Book Giveaway
- Debate: Walter Martin vs Madalyn Murray O’Hair
- 10 Favorite Apologetics Interviews
- Leibniz on the Universe and its Author
- Book Review: A Short History of Atheism by Gavin H...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (12/02 - 12/09)
- Read Along: Christian Apologetics Ch14
- Gospels and Acts as History by Timothy McGrew
- Philosopher Interview: Alvin Plantinga
- Galileo on Sense and Reason
- Book Review: The Soul of Science: Christian Faith ...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (11/25 - 12/02)
- Read Along: Christian Apologetics Ch13
- 5 Great Apologetics Talks: The Ahmanson Lecture Se...
- ▼ December (29)
- ► 2010 (393)
- ► 2009 (336)
- ► 2008 (219)