Reasonable Faith Belfast, Dr. Timothy McGrew explores five tests for historical credibility for the Gospels and book of Acts. This is one hour and ten minutes of content-packed analysis followed by thirty minutes of Q&A. PowerPoint file is here.
Full MP3 Audio here. (1hr 45min)
Video on YouTube here.
Thursday, December 08, 2011
- ► 2014 (97)
- ► 2013 (376)
- ► 2012 (413)
- Book Review: Knowing Christ Today: Why We Can Trus...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (12/23 - 12/30)
- Read Along: Christian Apologetics Ch16
- 2011 Year in Review: Apologetics 315
- Apologetics Ministries to Support
- Terminology Tuesday: Internal Testimony of the Spi...
- Merry Christmas from Apologetics 315!
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (12/16 - 12/23)
- Can We Trust the Bible? Audio by Craig Blomberg
- Terminology Tuesday: Immortality
- Apologist Interview: Peter S. Williams
- Graham Stanton on the Significance of Jesus
- Book Review: Aquinas by Edward Feser
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (12/09 - 12/16)
- Christopher Hitchens: 13 April 1949 – 15 Dec 2011
- Read Along: Christian Apologetics Ch15
- Christmas Book Giveaway
- Debate: Walter Martin vs Madalyn Murray O’Hair
- Terminology Tuesday: Creatio Ex Nihilo
- 10 Favorite Apologetics Interviews
- Leibniz on the Universe and its Author
- Book Review: A Short History of Atheism by Gavin H...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (12/02 - 12/09)
- Read Along: Christian Apologetics Ch14
- Gospels and Acts as History by Timothy McGrew
- The Top 7 Things You Can't Do as a Moral Relativis...
- Terminology Tuesday: Omnipotence
- Philosopher Interview: Alvin Plantinga
- Galileo on Sense and Reason
- Book Review: The Soul of Science: Christian Faith ...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (11/25 - 12/02)
- Read Along: Christian Apologetics Ch13
- 5 Great Apologetics Talks: The Ahmanson Lecture Se...
- ▼ December (33)
- ► 2010 (394)
- ► 2009 (338)
- ► 2008 (220)