Science and Faith Conference on December 2, 2011, entitled Can Science Inform Our Understanding of God? There is a pretty good lineup of speakers, each covering a topic pertinent to the science/faith issue. Each talk is followed by a response from another speaker. Original audio can be found here at the Conference Website (but the audio files are huge there). See website for videos of each lecture as well. Click to download smaller MP3 files here, or use this RSS feed to get the whole batch in your iTunes or RSS reader.
Dr. Michael Behe - MP3
"The Modern Scientific Theory of Intelligent Design: Strengths and Limitations”
Dr. Stephen Barr - MP3
"Physics, the Nature of Time and Theology”
Dr. Jay W. Richards - MP3
"Signs of Design from Physics and Astronomy”
Dr. Edward Feser - MP3
“Natural Theology Must Be Grounded in the Philosophy of Nature, Not Natural Science”
Dr. Benjamin Wiker - MP3
“Can Science Demonstrate the Existence of God?”
Dr. Alvin Plantinga - MP3
"Science and Religion: Where the Conflict Really Lies”
Thursday, January 12, 2012
- ► 2015 (77)
- ► 2014 (151)
- ► 2013 (376)
- Terminology Tuesday: Counterfactuals
- Scholar Interview: Peter J. Williams
- C.S. Lewis on Motivation
- Book Review: The Christ Files by John Dickson
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (01/20 - 01/27)
- Read Along: Christian Apologetics Ch20
- Ehrman's Problem: A Critique by Clay Jones
- Michael Licona vs Shane Puckett Debate: Did Jesus ...
- Terminology Tuesday: Foundationalism
- Interview with Apologetics UK
- J.P. Moreland on the Testimony of the Disciples
- Book Review: Fabricating Jesus by Craig Evans
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (01/13 - 01/20)
- Read Along: Christian Apologetics Ch19
- William Lane Craig's Cambridge Union Society Debat...
- Is What We Have Now What They Wrote Then? Audio an...
- Terminology Tuesday: Divine Action
- Interview on Intelligent Design: Casey Luskin
- William Lane Craig on Results
- Book Review: Christian Ethics by Norman Geisler
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (01/06 - 01/13)
- Read Along: Christian Apologetics Ch18
- Can Science Inform Our Understanding of God? MP3 S...
- Best Selling Apologetics Books of 2011
- Terminology Tuesday: Necessary Truths
- New Testament Scholar Interview: Daniel B. Wallace...
- Darrell Bock on the Bible
- Book Review: Is God Just a Human Invention? And Se...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (12/30 - 01/06)
- Read Along: Christian Apologetics Ch17
- Doubt: RZIM Conference Audio
- 10 Pitfalls of the Foolish Apologist
- Terminology Tuesday: Criticism
- Craig Keener Interview on Miracles
- C.S. Lewis on the Meaning of Morality
- ▼ January (35)
- ► 2011 (376)
- ► 2010 (393)
- ► 2009 (336)
- ► 2008 (219)