Biola University's Chapel video channel on Youtube, you would already know the answer. Dr. Daniel B. Wallace, professor of New Testament Studies at Dallas Theological Seminary, answers this question in (part 1 and part 2) a lecture entitled: Is What We Have Now What They Wrote Then? Check out the originals on Biola's Youtube channel. Audio below.
Full MP3 Audio here (1hr)
Wednesday, January 18, 2012
- ► 2015 (77)
- ► 2014 (151)
- ► 2013 (376)
- Terminology Tuesday: Counterfactuals
- Scholar Interview: Peter J. Williams
- C.S. Lewis on Motivation
- Book Review: The Christ Files by John Dickson
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (01/20 - 01/27)
- Read Along: Christian Apologetics Ch20
- Ehrman's Problem: A Critique by Clay Jones
- Michael Licona vs Shane Puckett Debate: Did Jesus ...
- Terminology Tuesday: Foundationalism
- Interview with Apologetics UK
- J.P. Moreland on the Testimony of the Disciples
- Book Review: Fabricating Jesus by Craig Evans
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (01/13 - 01/20)
- Read Along: Christian Apologetics Ch19
- William Lane Craig's Cambridge Union Society Debat...
- Is What We Have Now What They Wrote Then? Audio an...
- Terminology Tuesday: Divine Action
- Interview on Intelligent Design: Casey Luskin
- William Lane Craig on Results
- Book Review: Christian Ethics by Norman Geisler
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (01/06 - 01/13)
- Read Along: Christian Apologetics Ch18
- Can Science Inform Our Understanding of God? MP3 S...
- Best Selling Apologetics Books of 2011
- Terminology Tuesday: Necessary Truths
- New Testament Scholar Interview: Daniel B. Wallace...
- Darrell Bock on the Bible
- Book Review: Is God Just a Human Invention? And Se...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (12/30 - 01/06)
- Read Along: Christian Apologetics Ch17
- Doubt: RZIM Conference Audio
- 10 Pitfalls of the Foolish Apologist
- Terminology Tuesday: Criticism
- Craig Keener Interview on Miracles
- C.S. Lewis on the Meaning of Morality
- ▼ January (35)
- ► 2011 (372)
- ► 2010 (393)
- ► 2009 (336)
- ► 2008 (219)