Here are this week's recommended apologetics links. Enjoy.
• Did Jesus Say He Was God?
• William Dembski Interview
• The Bahnsen Stein debate
• 30 Units, 30 Lessons
• Bertrand Russell’s Search for God
• Resurrection and Historical Inquiry
• Was Jesus Seen Alive After His Death?
• Ten Crucial Turning Points—1: The Creation
• Did Jesus Never Say Anything about Homosexuality?
• London Apologetics Training: Has Science buried God?
• Mormonism and God: A Philosophical Challenge to Mormonism
• The Authentic Gospels - day conference this Saturday
• Are the New Testament Gospels Reliable? by Mark D. Roberts
• “The Dead Sea Scrolls and the Bible” by James C. VanderKam
• 84 Confirmed Facts in the Last 16 Chapters of the Book of Acts
• Mark Nowacki’s “Assessing the Kalam Cosmological Argument”–A Review
• Bart Ehrman to Debate Craig Evans at Acadia University today
• 5 Book Recommendations for Better Speaking, Listening, and Communication
• Four reasons why positing the resurrection best explains the historical data
• Cherry Picking the Bible? Are Christians Expected to Follow the Levitical Laws?
• The Questions Christians Hope No One Will Ask (with Strobel and Mittelberg) March 10
• Modern Myth: All but 11 verses of the NT could be constructed from the writings of the early church fathers
• Shopping via Amazon? If you use this link, a bit of your purchase goes to fund Apologetics 315. Thanks for those of you using the link, as it helps Ap315 while we wait for our 501c3 approval.
Get these sorts of links and more by following on Twitter.
Or just add this feed to your RSS reader.
For daily post links, please follow on Facebook.