Holly Ordway. Holly is an academic, a poet, a Christian apologist and author of Not God’s Type: A Rational Academic Finds a Radical Faith. She is also director of ACM's Literary Apologetics Certificate program. She talks about literary apologetics, what it is and is not, excellence and creativity, what apologetics looks like through literature and the arts, developing and sharpening the skills of the literary apologist, the Literary Apologetics Certificate, and more. Visit Holly's blog: Hieropraxis.
Full Interview MP3 Audio here. (30 min)
Subscribe to the Apologetics 315 Interviews podcast here or in iTunes.
Monday, February 13, 2012
- ► 2013 (376)
- The Gospels as Historical Biography by Richard Bau...
- Terminology Tuesday: Compatibilism
- Apologist Interview: Ravi Zacharias
- John Lennox on DNA and Design
- Book Review: Where the Conflict Really Lies: Scien...
- Richard Dawkins vs Rowan Williams Debate Audio/Vid...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (02/17 - 02/24)
- Read Along: Christian Apologetics Ch24
- Online Apologetics Conference 2012
- How Should We Understand the Resurrection Narrativ...
- Terminology Tuesday: The Good
- Apologist Interview: Ken Boa
- Craig Keener on Miracles
- Book Review: If God, Why Evil? by Norman Geisler
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (02/10 - 02/17)
- Read Along: Christian Apologetics Ch23
- Debate: Daniel Wallace & Bart Ehrman 2012 Audio/Vi...
- Free Book Drawing: Why Jesus by Ravi Zacharias
- Terminology Tuesday: Grace
- Apologist Interview: Holly Ordway on Literary Apol...
- Pinchas Lapide on the Miracle of the Resurrection
- Book Review: Can Man Live Without God? by Ravi Zac...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (02/03 - 02/10)
- Read Along: Christian Apologetics Ch22
- Questions Christians Hope No One Will Ask Simulcas...
- Who Wrote the Gospels? Audio and Video by Tim McGr...
- Terminology Tuesday: Synoptic Gospels, Synoptic Pr...
- Scholar Interview: Craig Keener
- John Lennox on the Definition of Faith
- Book Review: Imaginative Apologetics
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (01/27 - 02/03)
- Read Along: Christian Apologetics Ch21
- 10 Reference Books for the Apologist
- Debate: Craig Evans & Bart Ehrman 2012
- ▼ February (34)
- ► 2011 (412)
- ► 2010 (394)
- ► 2009 (338)
- ► 2008 (222)