Dr. Ken Boa, president of Reflections Ministries. He talks about his background and education, gifting or calling in the area of apologetics, possible imbalances in doing apologetic/theological studies, spiritual disciplines to be especially mindful of, the role of prayer and intercession in evangelism, advice for education for apologists, disciplines and skills for reading and retaining content, when to speed read and when not to speed read, the Great Books Series, how to make wise reading choices, guarding the reading of Scripture, advice for the budding apologist, dealing with discouragement and burnout, an integrative approach to doing apologetics, and more.
Full Interview MP3 Audio here (1 hr)
Books by Dr. Ken Boa include:
• 20 Compelling Evidences That God Exists
• Faith Has Its Reasons: Integrative Approaches to Defending the Christian Faith
• Conformed to His Image: Biblical and Practical Approaches to Spiritual Formation
• Praying the Scriptures for Spiritual Growth
• Praying the Scriptures for Intimate Worship
Subscribe to the Apologetics 315 Interviews podcast here or in iTunes.
Monday, February 20, 2012
- ► 2015 (77)
- ► 2014 (151)
- ► 2013 (376)
- The Gospels as Historical Biography by Richard Bau...
- Terminology Tuesday: Compatibilism
- Apologist Interview: Ravi Zacharias
- John Lennox on DNA and Design
- Book Review: Where the Conflict Really Lies: Scien...
- Richard Dawkins vs Rowan Williams Debate Audio/Vid...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (02/17 - 02/24)
- Read Along: Christian Apologetics Ch24
- Online Apologetics Conference 2012
- How Should We Understand the Resurrection Narrativ...
- Terminology Tuesday: The Good
- Apologist Interview: Ken Boa
- Craig Keener on Miracles
- Book Review: If God, Why Evil? by Norman Geisler
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (02/10 - 02/17)
- Read Along: Christian Apologetics Ch23
- Debate: Daniel Wallace & Bart Ehrman 2012 Audio/Vi...
- Free Book Drawing: Why Jesus by Ravi Zacharias
- Terminology Tuesday: Grace
- Apologist Interview: Holly Ordway on Literary Apol...
- Pinchas Lapide on the Miracle of the Resurrection
- Book Review: Can Man Live Without God? by Ravi Zac...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (02/03 - 02/10)
- Read Along: Christian Apologetics Ch22
- Questions Christians Hope No One Will Ask Simulcas...
- Who Wrote the Gospels? Audio and Video by Tim McGr...
- Terminology Tuesday: Synoptic Gospels, Synoptic Pr...
- Scholar Interview: Craig Keener
- John Lennox on the Definition of Faith
- Book Review: Imaginative Apologetics
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (01/27 - 02/03)
- Read Along: Christian Apologetics Ch21
- 10 Reference Books for the Apologist
- Debate: Craig Evans & Bart Ehrman 2012
- ▼ February (34)
- ► 2011 (380)
- ► 2010 (393)
- ► 2009 (336)
- ► 2008 (219)