Ravi Zacharias, perhaps one of the greatest Christian apologists of our time. (Bio here.) He is author of over twenty books, and his most recent is Why Jesus: Rediscovering His Truth in an Age of Mass Marketed Spirituality. In this interview he talks his new book, the "new spirituality," secularism and spiritual hunger, how the media can make a lie seem like the truth, how we arrived at the new spirituality, Deepak Chopra and Oprah, avoiding the dangers of the new spirituality, reasons for hostility against Christianity, how people "reshape" Jesus, the most frequent misconceptions about Jesus, advice for Christian apologists, the hardest lesson to learn when defending the faith, planning devotions, pitfalls to guard against, the Oxford Centre for Christian Apologetics, and more.
Full Interview MP3 Audio here (30 min)
Books by Ravi Zacharias include:
• Why Jesus: Rediscovering His Truth in an Age of Mass Marketed Spirituality
• Can Man Live Without God?
• The Real Face of Atheism
• Has Christianity Failed You?
• Jesus Among Other Gods
Subscribe to the Apologetics 315 Interviews podcast here or in iTunes.
Monday, February 27, 2012
- ► 2014 (95)
- ► 2013 (376)
- The Gospels as Historical Biography by Richard Bau...
- Terminology Tuesday: Compatibilism
- Apologist Interview: Ravi Zacharias
- John Lennox on DNA and Design
- Book Review: Where the Conflict Really Lies: Scien...
- Richard Dawkins vs Rowan Williams Debate Audio/Vid...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (02/17 - 02/24)
- Read Along: Christian Apologetics Ch24
- Online Apologetics Conference 2012
- How Should We Understand the Resurrection Narrativ...
- Terminology Tuesday: The Good
- Apologist Interview: Ken Boa
- Craig Keener on Miracles
- Book Review: If God, Why Evil? by Norman Geisler
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (02/10 - 02/17)
- Read Along: Christian Apologetics Ch23
- Debate: Daniel Wallace & Bart Ehrman 2012 Audio/Vi...
- Free Book Drawing: Why Jesus by Ravi Zacharias
- Terminology Tuesday: Grace
- Apologist Interview: Holly Ordway on Literary Apol...
- Pinchas Lapide on the Miracle of the Resurrection
- Book Review: Can Man Live Without God? by Ravi Zac...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (02/03 - 02/10)
- Read Along: Christian Apologetics Ch22
- Questions Christians Hope No One Will Ask Simulcas...
- Who Wrote the Gospels? Audio and Video by Tim McGr...
- Terminology Tuesday: Synoptic Gospels, Synoptic Pr...
- Scholar Interview: Craig Keener
- John Lennox on the Definition of Faith
- Book Review: Imaginative Apologetics
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (01/27 - 02/03)
- Read Along: Christian Apologetics Ch21
- 10 Reference Books for the Apologist
- Debate: Craig Evans & Bart Ehrman 2012
- ▼ February (34)
- ► 2011 (403)
- ► 2010 (394)
- ► 2009 (338)
- ► 2008 (220)