William Lane Craig and Michael Licona debated Sakkie Spangenberg and Hansie Wolmarans on the resurrection of Jesus at the University of Pretoria in South Africa. The topic of the debate: How Should We Understand the Resurrection Narratives? Video of the debate can be found at Licona's Vimeo channel here. Audio below has been boosted to improve quality somewhat. Craig's debate recap here and here.
Full Debate MP3 Audio here. (1hr 21min)
Check out the William Lane Craig audio debate feed here for more.
Wednesday, February 22, 2012
- ► 2014 (98)
- ► 2013 (376)
- The Gospels as Historical Biography by Richard Bau...
- Terminology Tuesday: Compatibilism
- Apologist Interview: Ravi Zacharias
- John Lennox on DNA and Design
- Book Review: Where the Conflict Really Lies: Scien...
- Richard Dawkins vs Rowan Williams Debate Audio/Vid...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (02/17 - 02/24)
- Read Along: Christian Apologetics Ch24
- Online Apologetics Conference 2012
- How Should We Understand the Resurrection Narrativ...
- Terminology Tuesday: The Good
- Apologist Interview: Ken Boa
- Craig Keener on Miracles
- Book Review: If God, Why Evil? by Norman Geisler
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (02/10 - 02/17)
- Read Along: Christian Apologetics Ch23
- Debate: Daniel Wallace & Bart Ehrman 2012 Audio/Vi...
- Free Book Drawing: Why Jesus by Ravi Zacharias
- Terminology Tuesday: Grace
- Apologist Interview: Holly Ordway on Literary Apol...
- Pinchas Lapide on the Miracle of the Resurrection
- Book Review: Can Man Live Without God? by Ravi Zac...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (02/03 - 02/10)
- Read Along: Christian Apologetics Ch22
- Questions Christians Hope No One Will Ask Simulcas...
- Who Wrote the Gospels? Audio and Video by Tim McGr...
- Terminology Tuesday: Synoptic Gospels, Synoptic Pr...
- Scholar Interview: Craig Keener
- John Lennox on the Definition of Faith
- Book Review: Imaginative Apologetics
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (01/27 - 02/03)
- Read Along: Christian Apologetics Ch21
- 10 Reference Books for the Apologist
- Debate: Craig Evans & Bart Ehrman 2012
- ▼ February (34)
- ► 2011 (401)
- ► 2010 (394)
- ► 2009 (338)
- ► 2008 (220)