Here are this week's recommended apologetics links. Enjoy.
• The End Of Infidelity eBook
• Win the Man, Not the Argument
• James 1:19-27 and the Apologist
• Junk DNA Isn’t Necessarily Junk
• Good Uses of Philosophy (MP3 by WLC)
• Ten Verses to Defend Your Faith
• Word of the Week Wednesday: Multiverse
• Literary Apologetics Certificate Program
• Visual Theology - The Books of the Bible
• Join a New Philosophical Network in Europe
• Thinking Matters Youth Conference, Auckland
• Blaise’s Best Bet, Part 2: Pioneering Physicist
• March 23-24 Apologetics Event in Northern California
• Do all religions lead to God? a lecture by Mike Licona
• Call for submissions to February 20's Philosophers' Carnival
• Captured on film: How plants learn of danger from other plants
• Is Eugenie Scott right? Are there no peer-reviewed papers supporting ID?
• Mike Licona explains the As, Bs, Cs, Ds and Es of New Testament reliability
• Greer-Heard Forum 2012 – A dialogue between Dr. Michael Shermer and Dr. Gary Habermas
• Shopping via Amazon? If you use this link, a bit of your purchase goes to fund Apologetics 315. Thanks for those of you using the link, as it helps Ap315 while we wait for our 501c3 approval.
Get these sorts of links and more by following on Twitter.
Or just add this feed to your RSS reader.
For daily post links, please follow on Facebook.