Dan Story. He talks about his experience in doing apologetics, the ten commandments of apologetics, avoiding distractions in engagements, finding out what the real issue is, engaging the closed minded, the concepts and goal of his book Should Christians Be Environmentalists?, defining environmentalism, the environmentalist movement, correcting misconceptions about Christians and the environment, approaching the climate change debate, outlining a Bible-based theology of nature, practical application to apologetics and evangelism, and more. His website his at www.danstory.net.
Full Interview MP3 Audio here (30 min)
Books by Dan Story include:
• Christianity on the Offense
• Engaging the Closed Minded
• Defending Your Faith
• Should Christians Be Environmentalists?
Subscribe to the Apologetics 315 Interviews podcast here or in iTunes.
Monday, March 26, 2012
- ► 2014 (110)
- ► 2013 (376)
- Book Review: This is Your Brain on Music: The Scie...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (03/23 - 03/30)
- Read Along: Chapter One—Is Faith Irrational?
- Programming of Life Video
- An Apologetics Reading Plan for Beginners
- Terminology Tuesday: Voluntarism
- Apologist Interview: Dan Story
- J. Budziszewski on the Meaning of Morality
- Review: Why People Don’t Believe: Confronting Seve...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (03/16 - 03/23)
- Read Along with Apologetics 315
- Internal Evidence for the Gospels by Timothy McGre...
- Thomas Woodward Interview on Intelligent Design
- Terminology Tuesday: Specified Complexity
- Scholar Interview: David Instone-Brewer
- Augustine on Knowledge and Ignorance
- Book Review: The Heresy of Orthodoxy, by Andreas K...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (03/09 - 03/16)
- Do You Want to Read Along?
- External Evidence for the Gospels by Timothy McGre...
- Free Audio Sample: Critical Thinking & Apologetics...
- Featured Book—True Reason: Christian Responses to ...
- Theology Interview: C. Michael Patton
- Douglas Groothuis on Apologetics
- Book Review: Why Jesus? by Ravi Zacharias
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (03/02 - 03/09)
- Read Along: Christian Apologetics Ch26
- 7 Rules for Apologetics MP3 Audio
- Logic, Critical Thinking, and Apologetics Course
- Terminology Tuesday: Infinity
- Apologist Interview: Tom Price and Vince Vitale of...
- Dinesh D'Souza on the Existence of Jesus
- Book Review: Politics for Christians by Francis Be...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (02/24 - 03/02)
- Read Along: Christian Apologetics Ch25
- Free Book Drawing: Mere Apologetics by Alister McG...
- ▼ March (36)
- ► 2011 (398)
- ► 2010 (394)
- ► 2009 (338)
- ► 2008 (220)