Reclaiming the Mind/Credo House Ministries, a ministry of theological development for lay-people. He blogs at Parchment and Pen and is also responsible for the development of the Credo House of Theology, a theological coffee house and bookstore. He talks about getting theology to the layperson, the relationship and interface between theology and apologetics, theological equipping for apologists, the importance of wresting with theological issues, pitfalls from neglecting theological training, advice for those considering seminary, the importance of community, important lessons and advice for doing theology and apologetics, and more. Get the Theology App here. See the Theology Program here. Theology Unplugged Podcast here.
Full Interview MP3 Audio here (40 min)
Subscribe to the Apologetics 315 Interviews podcast here or in iTunes.
Monday, March 12, 2012
- ► 2014 (131)
- ► 2013 (376)
- Book Review: This is Your Brain on Music: The Scie...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (03/23 - 03/30)
- Read Along: Chapter One—Is Faith Irrational?
- Programming of Life Video
- An Apologetics Reading Plan for Beginners
- Terminology Tuesday: Voluntarism
- Apologist Interview: Dan Story
- J. Budziszewski on the Meaning of Morality
- Review: Why People Don’t Believe: Confronting Seve...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (03/16 - 03/23)
- Read Along with Apologetics 315
- Internal Evidence for the Gospels by Timothy McGre...
- Thomas Woodward Interview on Intelligent Design
- Terminology Tuesday: Specified Complexity
- Scholar Interview: David Instone-Brewer
- Augustine on Knowledge and Ignorance
- Book Review: The Heresy of Orthodoxy, by Andreas K...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (03/09 - 03/16)
- Do You Want to Read Along?
- External Evidence for the Gospels by Timothy McGre...
- Free Audio Sample: Critical Thinking & Apologetics...
- Featured Book—True Reason: Christian Responses to ...
- Theology Interview: C. Michael Patton
- Douglas Groothuis on Apologetics
- Book Review: Why Jesus? by Ravi Zacharias
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (03/02 - 03/09)
- Read Along: Christian Apologetics Ch26
- 7 Rules for Apologetics MP3 Audio
- Logic, Critical Thinking, and Apologetics Course
- Terminology Tuesday: Infinity
- Apologist Interview: Tom Price and Vince Vitale of...
- Dinesh D'Souza on the Existence of Jesus
- Book Review: Politics for Christians by Francis Be...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (02/24 - 03/02)
- Read Along: Christian Apologetics Ch25
- Free Book Drawing: Mere Apologetics by Alister McG...
- ▼ March (36)
- ► 2011 (392)
- ► 2010 (394)
- ► 2009 (337)
- ► 2008 (219)