Wednesday, April 11, 2012
On Wednesday 26th October 2011 William Lane Craig debated Peter Atkins on the topic: Does God Exist? This debate took place at the University of Manchester as part of the UK Reasonable Faith Tour with William Lane Craig. The debate was chaired by Christopher Whitehead, Head of Chemistry School at the University. Post-debate discussion was moderated by Peter S Williams, Philosopher in Residence at the Damaris Trust, UK. Video can be found on YouTube here. Craig's previous debate with Atkins can be found in the debate feed here.
Full Debate MP3 Audio here (1hr 50min)
- ► 2015 (70)
- ► 2014 (151)
- ► 2013 (376)
- Philosopher Interview: R. Scott Smith
- Michael Green on the Evidence for Christianity
- Book Review: Naturalism and Our Knowledge of Reali...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (04/20 - 04/27)
- Read Along: Chapter 5—How Did the Universe Begin?
- How to Get Apologetics in Your Church 2: Why Apolo...
- William Lane Craig vs Klemens Kappel: Does God Exi...
- Ticket GiveAway: Unbelievable Conference 2012
- Terminology Tuesday: Doxastic Voluntarism
- Philosopher Interview: Robin Collins
- Robert Jenkin on Christian Martyrs
- Book Review: Written on the Heart: The Case for Na...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (04/13 - 04/20)
- Read Along: Chapter 4—Is Darwinian Evolution the O...
- The Resurrection of Jesus by Tim McGrew
- New Testament Introduction Series by Ben Withering...
- Terminology Tuesday: Testimonium Flavianum
- How to Get Apologetics in Your Church: Series 2
- Greg Koukl on Faith, Reason & Rationality
- Book Review: Excellence: The Character of God and ...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (04/06 - 04/13)
- Read Along: Chapter 3—Are Miracles Possible?
- Debate: William Lane Craig & Peter Atkins: Does Go...
- Terminology Tuesday: Predication
- Apologist Interview: Vocab Malone
- Charles Swindoll on the Resurrection
- Review: Why It Doesn't Matter What You Believe If ...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (03/30 - 04/06)
- Read Along: Ch2—Are Science and Christianity at Od...
- Reasons to Believe Conference: London 2012
- Terminology Tuesday: Properly Basic Beliefs
- Interview About the 2012 Online Apologetics Confer...
- John Milliken on Apologetics and Story
- ▼ April (33)
- ► 2011 (381)
- ► 2010 (393)
- ► 2009 (336)
- ► 2008 (219)