Here are this week's recommended apologetics links. Enjoy.
• God's Solution
• The Crucifixion
• Is Christianity Evil?
• Passion Week Articles
• The Qur'an Unveiled
• Definition and Role of Evidence
• J.P. Moreland Books Now on Kindle
• Tim Keller on Defeater Beliefs
• Two Kinds of Defeaters for Beliefs
• Five Reasons Why I Am A Christian
• Why the Problem of Evil is a Problem
• The Trouble with Theistic Evolution
• Richard Bauckham: Easter Eyewitnesses
• CrossExamined Instructor Academy 2012
• Apologetics : Why your church needs it
• Dr. Paul Maier on Pontius Pilate (MP3)
• Why Do You Believe That? with Mary Jo Sharp
• Smart Faith Conference June 8,9 in Phoenix
• Parallelomania and the Terminological Fallacy
• The Ontological Argument for the Existence of God
• What would make you lose your faith? Alister McGrath
• Tim McGrew interviewed about historicity of Easter
• William Lane Craig on historical reliability of the gospels
• Five Strands of Evidence for Jesus Christ’s Resurrection
• Universe from Nothing?: A Critique of Lawrence Krauss, Part 1
• Universe from Nothing?: A Critique of Lawrence Krauss, Part 2
• Why did Jesus have to die? 50 reasons from theologian John Piper
• An Easy Way to Remember Evidence for the Trustworthiness of the Bible
• Ken Samples on Best Explanation Apologetics: Abductive Reasoning (MP3)
• Review: Did Jesus Exist?: The Historical Argument for Jesus of Nazareth
• Podcast: Glenn Peoples on the Minimal Facts Approach to the Resurrection
• The Resurrection of the Jesus: A Look at The Birth of Christianity and Christology
• Shopping via Amazon? If you use this link, a bit of your purchase goes to fund Apologetics 315. Thanks for those of you using the link, as it helps Ap315. Also, Apologetics 315 is also now a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit. Your support is appreciated.
Get these sorts of links and more by following on Twitter.
Or just add this feed to your RSS reader.
For daily post links, please follow on Facebook.
Friday, April 06, 2012
- ► 2015 (77)
- ► 2014 (151)
- ► 2013 (376)
- Philosopher Interview: R. Scott Smith
- Michael Green on the Evidence for Christianity
- Book Review: Naturalism and Our Knowledge of Reali...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (04/20 - 04/27)
- Read Along: Chapter 5—How Did the Universe Begin?
- How to Get Apologetics in Your Church 2: Why Apolo...
- William Lane Craig vs Klemens Kappel: Does God Exi...
- Ticket GiveAway: Unbelievable Conference 2012
- Terminology Tuesday: Doxastic Voluntarism
- Philosopher Interview: Robin Collins
- Robert Jenkin on Christian Martyrs
- Book Review: Written on the Heart: The Case for Na...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (04/13 - 04/20)
- Read Along: Chapter 4—Is Darwinian Evolution the O...
- The Resurrection of Jesus by Tim McGrew
- New Testament Introduction Series by Ben Withering...
- Terminology Tuesday: Testimonium Flavianum
- How to Get Apologetics in Your Church: Series 2
- Greg Koukl on Faith, Reason & Rationality
- Book Review: Excellence: The Character of God and ...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (04/06 - 04/13)
- Read Along: Chapter 3—Are Miracles Possible?
- Debate: William Lane Craig & Peter Atkins: Does Go...
- Terminology Tuesday: Predication
- Apologist Interview: Vocab Malone
- Charles Swindoll on the Resurrection
- Review: Why It Doesn't Matter What You Believe If ...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (03/30 - 04/06)
- Read Along: Ch2—Are Science and Christianity at Od...
- Reasons to Believe Conference: London 2012
- Terminology Tuesday: Properly Basic Beliefs
- Interview About the 2012 Online Apologetics Confer...
- John Milliken on Apologetics and Story
- ▼ April (33)
- ► 2011 (372)
- ► 2010 (393)
- ► 2009 (336)
- ► 2008 (219)