• Creatio de Novo
• Debunking Stenger
• A Quote on Prayer
• Logical Fallacies Chart
• Charles Colson, 1931-2012
• The Resurrection Hypothesis
• Apologetics Resources for Kids
• drcraigvideos: the Fall and Rise
• How to Argue and Disagree Amicably
• What is the case for intelligent design?
• Richard Dawkins’ scientific fallacies
• The Mormonism 101 Series by James White
• William Lane Craig's new YouTube Channel
• Seven Ways To Pray for Your Prayer Life
• Combining Internal and External Evidence
• Formulating a Modest Fine-Tuning Argument
• The Real Barrier to Unguided Human Evolution
• Craig Evans on The So-Called Jesus Discovery
• On Guard Conference: July 27 & 28 - Oklahoma
• Dr. John Lennox's Video On God, Science, and Genesis
• Revisiting the Positive Case for Intelligent Design
• Why Every Christian Must Practice Epistemic Humility
• Shermer on Evolutionary Accounts of Ethical Beliefs
• Why are Matthew and Luke's genealogies different?
• Ticket GiveAway: Unbelievable Conference 2012
• A response to those who are skeptical of miracles
• The Resurrection: Fact or Myth? Part 1 (podcast)
• William Lane Craig debates Victor Stenger: Does God Exist?
• Luke Barnes reviews Victor Stenger’s critique of cosmic fine-tuning
• Do objective moral values really exist? Is moral relativism true?
• Interview with Dr. William Lane Craig on the Resurrection of Jesus (video)
• Is the dismissal by asserting “fallacy of personal incredulity” itself a fallacy?
• The Resurrection Argument that Changed a Generation of Scholars (Habermas vid)
• For evidence for Jesus outside the NT: Jesus Outside the New Testament: An Introduction to the Ancient Evidence
• Would you like to help with interview transcription through volunteering or donation?
If so, contact Ap315 here.
Apologetics 315 is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit. Your support is appreciated.
• Shopping via Amazon? If you use this link, a bit of your purchase goes to fund Apologetics 315. Thanks for those of you using the link, as it helps Ap315.
Or just add this feed to your RSS reader.
For daily post links, please follow on Facebook.