• What is the unborn?
• Is Pain Inherently Evil?
• On Hummingbird Wings
• Pro-Life Crash Course
• The Anthropic Principle
• Michael Licona Interview
• The Importance of Defining Terms
• The Competing Views of Marriage
• An Intellectual Code of Conduct, Part 1
• New Research Supports Authenticity of Gospels
• Do Historical Scholars Think Jesus Existed?
• Evidence that Can be Used in Design Arguments
• Christianity, Philosophy, and the integrated mind
• Robert Price's "The Christ-Myth Theory and Its Problems"
• Houston Baptist University Master of Arts in Philosophy
• New study on tidal heating strengthens stellar habitability argument
• Is intelligent design creationism? Dr. Stephen C. Meyer explains
• TrueU: How to Get Apologetics into Your Church: Apologetics 315 & TrueU
• “In the Original Text It Says”: Word-Study Fallacies and How to Avoid Them
• Sign up the for Intro to Logic and Critical Thinking Course Online Starting May 21st
• Michael Kruger: 10 Misconceptions about the NT Canon: # 4: “Books Were Not Regarded as Scripture Until Around 200 AD”
• Would you like to help with interview transcription through volunteering or donation?
If so, contact Ap315 here.
Apologetics 315 is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit. Your support is appreciated.
• Shopping via Amazon? If you use this link, a bit of your purchase goes to fund Apologetics 315. Thanks for those of you using the link, as it helps Ap315.
Or just add this feed to your RSS reader.
For daily post links, please follow on Facebook.