• The Problem of Good
• Q&A with Lee Strobel
• Can We Trust the Bible?
• The Evidence for God: Consciousness
• Know Your Evangelicals: Alvin Plantinga
• An Intellectual Code of Conduct, Part 3
• What Place Do Miracles Have in Apologetics?
• “Apolo-what?” Misunderstandings about Apologetics
• Dan Wallace on Newly Found Manuscripts (video)
• A Simple Example of Intelligent Design as Science
• Resurrection of Theism by Stuart Hackett Free Ebook
• Tim McGrew on the authorship of the fourth Gospel
• Advice to Christian Philosophers by Alvin Plantinga
• The return of William Lane Craig videos to Youtube
• Stephen Meyer’s 2011 Lecture on Signature in the Cell
• Did the New Testament Authors Endorse Slavery? (Audio)
• Tim McGrew Interviews Brian Auten of Apologetics315
• Lee Strobel interviews Mary Jo Sharp about Women in Apologetics
• Unpacking Atheism Simulcast with Lee Strobel and Mark Mittelberg (video)
• Did the divinity of Jesus emerge slowly after many years of embellishments?
• What’s in a Name? New Evidence for Eyewitness Testimony in the New Testament
• "Correct, Not Politically Correct; How Same-Sex Marriage Hurts Everyone"
• 25 untrue things you didn’t know Mormons are supposed to believe
• Faith Under Fire: A DVD Study: Exploring Christianity's Ten Toughest Questions (Great for small groups)
• Would you like to help with interview transcription through volunteering or donation?
If so, contact Ap315 here.
Apologetics 315 is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit. Your support is appreciated.
• Shopping via Amazon? If you use this link, a bit of your purchase goes to fund Apologetics 315. Thanks for those of you using the link, as it helps Ap315.
Or just add this feed to your RSS reader.
For daily post links, please follow on Facebook.