John Mark Reynolds, incoming provost at Houston Baptist University. He talks about his background and work, the biggest apologetic challenges today, cultural apologetics, the developing apologetics program and philosophy programs at HBU, advice for future apologists, asking the right questions in conversation, do's and don'ts, tips for interacting with people online, advice for those wanting to read the great books, reading, movies and cultural awareness, and more.
Full Interview MP3 Audio here (40 min)
Books by John Mark Reynolds include:
• When Athens Met Jerusalem: An Introduction to Classical and Christian Thought
• Against All Gods: What's Right and Wrong About the New Atheism
• Great Books Reader, The: Excerpts and Essays on the Most Influential Books in Western Civilization
Subscribe to the Apologetics 315 Interviews podcast here or in iTunes.
Monday, June 04, 2012
- ► 2015 (77)
- ► 2014 (151)
- ► 2013 (376)
- Book Review: Atheism's New Clothes: Exploring and ...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (06/22 - 06/29)
- Read Along: Chapter 14—Is Christianity the Cause o...
- How to Get Apologetics in Your Church 2: Kicking O...
- Alleged Historical Errors in the Gospels (Luke & J...
- Terminology Tuesday: Metaphor
- Intelligent Design Interview: Thomas E. Woodward
- Alister McGrath on Giving Answers
- Book Review: Creating Life In The Lab: How New Dis...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (06/15 - 06/22)
- Read Along: 13—Is God a Genocidal Bully?
- How to Get Apologetics in Your Church 2: A Call to...
- Lenny Esposito vs Richard Carrier Debate: Does God...
- Terminology Tuesday: Category Mistake
- Philosopher Interview: Victor Reppert
- John Tukey on Giving Answers
- Book Review: Galileo Goes to Jail and Other Myths ...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (06/08 - 06/15)
- Read Along: 12—Is Hell a Divine Torture Chamber?
- How to Get Apologetics in Your Church 2: Five Tips...
- 10 Myths About God Video Series
- Terminology Tuesday: Mind-Body Problem
- Apologist Interview: Bobby Gilpin on Mormonism
- C.S. Lewis on Reasoning to Atheism
- Book Review: The Believing Brain by Michael Sherme...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (06/01 - 06/08)
- Read Along: 11—Does God Intend for Us to Keep Slav...
- How to Get Apologetics in Your Church 2: Four Less...
- C.S. Lewis Original Audio Recording
- Terminology Tuesday: Purgatory
- Apologist Interview: John Mark Reynolds
- Alister McGrath on Defending Christianity
- Book Review: Jesus and His World: The Archaeologic...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (05/25 - 06/01)
- Read Along: Chapter 10—Is Religion Dangerous?
- ▼ June (35)
- ► 2011 (380)
- ► 2010 (393)
- ► 2009 (336)
- ► 2008 (219)