Thomas E. Woodward, professor at Trinity College of Florida, and founder and director of the C.S. Lewis Society. Woodward is an historian of the intelligent design movement. He talks about his work and background, the intelligent design movement (its definition, origin, and goals), anti-ID objections and rhetoric, the direction of the ID movement today, the Dover trial, the question of "is ID science?", the approaches of Michael Behe, William Dembski, and Stephen Meyer, The Mysterious Epigenome: What Lies Beyond DNA, the future of ID research, resources for people learning and teaching ID, and more.
Full Interview MP3 Audio here (47 min)
Books by Thomas Woodward include:
• Doubts About Darwin
• Darwin Strikes Back
• The Mysterious Epigenome: What Lies Beyond DNA
Subscribe to the Apologetics 315 Interviews podcast here or in iTunes.
Monday, June 25, 2012
- ► 2015 (70)
- ► 2014 (151)
- ► 2013 (376)
- Book Review: Atheism's New Clothes: Exploring and ...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (06/22 - 06/29)
- Read Along: Chapter 14—Is Christianity the Cause o...
- How to Get Apologetics in Your Church 2: Kicking O...
- Alleged Historical Errors in the Gospels (Luke & J...
- Terminology Tuesday: Metaphor
- Intelligent Design Interview: Thomas E. Woodward
- Alister McGrath on Giving Answers
- Book Review: Creating Life In The Lab: How New Dis...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (06/15 - 06/22)
- Read Along: 13—Is God a Genocidal Bully?
- How to Get Apologetics in Your Church 2: A Call to...
- Lenny Esposito vs Richard Carrier Debate: Does God...
- Terminology Tuesday: Category Mistake
- Philosopher Interview: Victor Reppert
- John Tukey on Giving Answers
- Book Review: Galileo Goes to Jail and Other Myths ...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (06/08 - 06/15)
- Read Along: 12—Is Hell a Divine Torture Chamber?
- How to Get Apologetics in Your Church 2: Five Tips...
- 10 Myths About God Video Series
- Terminology Tuesday: Mind-Body Problem
- Apologist Interview: Bobby Gilpin on Mormonism
- C.S. Lewis on Reasoning to Atheism
- Book Review: The Believing Brain by Michael Sherme...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (06/01 - 06/08)
- Read Along: 11—Does God Intend for Us to Keep Slav...
- How to Get Apologetics in Your Church 2: Four Less...
- C.S. Lewis Original Audio Recording
- Terminology Tuesday: Purgatory
- Apologist Interview: John Mark Reynolds
- Alister McGrath on Defending Christianity
- Book Review: Jesus and His World: The Archaeologic...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (05/25 - 06/01)
- Read Along: Chapter 10—Is Religion Dangerous?
- ▼ June (35)
- ► 2011 (381)
- ► 2010 (393)
- ► 2009 (336)
- ► 2008 (219)