• No Earthly Good?
• Free Book GiveAway
• Jesus Myth: Refuted
• Showing People Your Faults
• Interview with a Former Atheist
• Can We Trust the Old Testament?
• Cosmological Argument PowerPoint
• The seven fatal flaws of moral relativism
• The Moral Argument - video and commentary
• What About the Apocrypha & Pseudepigrapha?
• Thinking about Suffering and Death, Part 2
• Are There Objective Morals? Lecture PowerPoint
• Hugh Ross vs Lewis Wolpert on Evidence for God
• Do We Need To Prove All Other Religions False?
• 2012 National Conference on Christian Apologetics
• Interview with Author & Apologist Arthur Khachatryan
• What to Say When Someone Says, “The Bible Has Errors”
• The use of apologetics in preaching and teaching the Gospel
• How to Prepare Teenagers for College and Beyond - New Podcast
• The Argument from Religious Experience: A look at its strength
• Richard Dawkins Attacks Agnostic Philosopher Sir Anthony Kenny
• Contending With Christianity's Critics Conference: September 2012
• Why Is Paul So Important to Historians Studying the Resurrection of Jesus?
• Atheism's New Clothes: Exploring and Exposing the Claims of the New Atheists
• Miracles: Is Belief in the Supernatural Irrational? by John Lennox
• Design in nature? Scientific and philosophical perspectives. Cambridge conf. July 14th
• Would you like to help with interview transcription through volunteering or donation?
If so, contact Ap315 here.
Apologetics 315 is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit. Your support is appreciated.
• Shopping via Amazon? If you use this link, a bit of your purchase goes to fund Apologetics 315. Thanks for those of you using the link, as it helps Ap315.
Or just add this feed to your RSS reader.
For daily post links, please follow on Facebook.