• The Fear of Atheism
• The Fine-Tuning Argument
• Did Ray Bradbury exist?
• Facing Up To the Porn Plague
• What Really Happened at Nicea?
• Becoming a “Seasoned” Apologist
• C.S. Lewis on Reading Old Books
• The Evidence for the Resurrection
• Tim Keller’s top 10 evangelism tips
• The Bible Is One Story (infographic)
• How to Test a Worldview in 3 Easy Steps
• The Moral Argument - video and commentary
• VIDEO: VA Tech Debate on the Existence of God
• Theories Concerning the Resurrection of Jesus
• The cosmological argument and the new BGV theorem
• Is God Just a Psychological Crutch for the Weak?
• God and Agent Explanations: A Guide for the Perplexed
• Like the Library of Historical Apologetics on Facebook
• Why Should We Not Believe Those Who Claim Jesus Never Existed?
• Free Apologetics Book: Inerrancy and Worldview by Vern Poythress
• Ancient Non-Christian Sources for the Historical Jesus by Gary Habermas
• Professor Gary Habermas on the difference the resurrection makes to him - video
• News from the Cutting Edge of Cultural Apologetics — at Houston Baptist University
• Dr Peter J. Williams - Things Which Ought To Be Better Known About The Resurrection Of Jesus - Video
• Would you like to help with interview transcription through volunteering or donation?
If so, contact Ap315 here.
Apologetics 315 is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit. Your support is appreciated.
• Shopping via Amazon? If you use this link, a bit of your purchase goes to fund Apologetics 315. Thanks for those of you using the link, as it helps Ap315.
Or just add this feed to your RSS reader.
For daily post links, please follow on Facebook.