• Q&A with Lee Strobel
• The Trilemma Dilemma
• New Testament iWitness
• The Healing Of Amputees
• Two Rules For Witnessing
• Antitheism and Krauss' Wager
• Columbia Evangelical Seminary
• How to Share Your Faith Apologetically
• Is Intelligent Design a Circular Argument?
• How Should the Church Respond to Doubt?
• The Moral Argument for the Existence of God
• Denver Seminary Christian Apologetics and Ethics Program
• Video: The Problem of Suffering and Evil - William Lane Craig
• Douglas Groothuis lectures on the kalam cosmological argument
• International Academy of Apologetics, Evangelism & Human Rights
• Miracles: Do Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence?
• Book Review The Jesus Scandals Why He Shocked His Contemporaries
• Would you like to help with interview transcription? If so, contact Ap315 here.
Apologetics 315 is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit. Your support is appreciated.
• Shopping via Amazon? If you use this link, a bit of your purchase goes to fund Apologetics 315. Thanks for those of you using the link, as it helps Ap315.
Or just add this feed to your RSS reader.
For daily post links, please follow on Facebook.