Doug Powell. He talks about his creative design and music background, how he got into apologetics, the integration of creativity and apologetics, his interactive book and app Resurrection iWitness, the development of the New Testament canon, the need for clarity in apologetics presentations, speaking tips, the Biola Apologetics program, advice for apologists, and more.
Doug's books include:
• Resurrection iWitness / app here
• New Testament iWitness / app here
• Jesus iWitness / app to come
• The Holman Quicksource Guide to Christian Apologetics
Full Interview MP3 Audio here (37 min)
Subscribe to the Apologetics 315 Interviews podcast here or in iTunes.
Monday, August 13, 2012
- ► 2014 (93)
- ► 2013 (376)
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (08/24 - 08/31)
- The Historical Reliability of Acts: Support from E...
- How to Get Apologetics in Your Church 2: How Churc...
- The Homosexual Question: Sin?
- Thinker Profile: Gottfried Leibniz
- Apologist Interview: Bobby Conway
- Ravi Zacharias on Tolerance
- Book Review: Bioethics and the Christian Life: A G...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (08/17 - 08/24)
- LDS Video Encyclopedia: Resources on Mormonism
- How to Get Apologetics in Your Church 2: An Effect...
- Are You A Former Atheist?
- Thinker Profile: René Descartes
- Will You Help Support Apologetics315?
- Thomas Cooper on Christian Evidences
- Book Review: If God... Then What? by Andrew P. Wil...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (08/10 - 08/17)
- Advanced Apologetics Workshop
- How to Get Apologetics in Your Church 2: So You Wa...
- On Guard Apologetics Conference Videos
- Thinker Profile: Sigmund Freud
- Apologist Interview: Doug Powell
- Keith Ward on the Origin and Nature of the Univers...
- Book Review: God, Philosophy, Universities by Alas...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (08/03 - 08/10)
- Debate: William Lane Craig vs Andrew Pyle—Does the...
- How to Get Apologetics in Your Church 2: How to Or...
- 10 Apologists You Should Invite
- Thinker Profile: Thomas Reid
- Apologist Interview: Ted Turnau
- George Campbell on Evidence for Christianity
- Book Review: Saving Leonardo by Nancy Pearcey
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (07/27 - 08/03)
- The Next Read Along with Apologetics315
- How to Get Apologetics in Your Church 2: Lessons A...
- Alleged Contradictions in the Gospels by Tim McGre...
- ▼ August (36)
- ► 2011 (403)
- ► 2010 (394)
- ► 2009 (338)
- ► 2008 (220)