Michael J. Kruger, Professor of New Testament at Reformed Theological Seminary in Charlotte, NC. He talks about his background in New Testament studies, his new book on the canon, Canon Revisited: Establishing the Origins and Authority of the New Testament Books, the nature of the Bible, the meaning and formation of the canon, criteria of canonicity and attributes of canonicity, "other gospels," the apocrypha, how we can know what books belong in the Bible, advice for Christian apologists, and more. Dr. Kruger's blog is here.
Full Interview MP3 Audio here (42 min)
Subscribe to the Apologetics 315 Interviews podcast here or in iTunes.
Monday, September 10, 2012
- ► 2015 (70)
- ► 2014 (151)
- ► 2013 (376)
- Pascal on Jesus Christ and Scripture
- Book Review: The Jesus Scandals by David Instone-B...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (09/21 - 09/28)
- Tim McGrew's Recommended Apologetics Reading
- Former Atheist Richard Morgan Interview Transcript...
- The Beliefs & Practices of Mormonism MP3 Audio by ...
- Thinker Profile: Aristotle
- Apologist Interview: Francis Beckwith
- Nancy Pearcey on Apologetics Training
- Book Review: 7 Truths that Changed the World by Ke...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (09/14 - 09/21)
- Critical Thinking: A Christian Essential by Ravi Z...
- Practical Apologetics MP3 by Dr. Timothy McGrew
- Debate: William Lane Craig vs. Paul Kurtz: Goodnes...
- Thinker Profile: Socrates
- Apologist Interview: Kerby Anderson
- Tim Keller on God and Culture
- Book Review: Popologetics: Popular Culture in Chri...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (09/07- 09/14)
- Featured Resource: Challenge & Response Videos by ...
- Free Ebook: How to Get Apologetics in Your Church ...
- Gary Habermas Interview Transcript
- Thinker Profile: William of Ockham
- Apologist Interview: Michael J. Kruger
- Pascal on God's Hiddenness
- Book Review: Think Christianly: Looking at the Int...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (08/31 - 09/07)
- How Would the Gospels Look Different If...?
- Challenge: Start a Church Apologetics Group
- Alleged Contradictions in the Gospels (2) by Tim M...
- Thinker Profile: Friedrich Nietzsche
- Apologist Interview: Ranald Macauley
- Francis Schaeffer on Asking for Answers
- Book Review: Hollywood Worldviews by Brian Godawa
- ▼ September (34)
- ► 2011 (381)
- ► 2010 (393)
- ► 2009 (336)
- ► 2008 (219)