Craig Parton, attorney and author of The Defense Never Rests: A Lawyer's Quest for the Gospel as well as Religion on Trial. He is also the United States Director of the International Academy of Apologetics, Evangelism and Human Rights in Strasbourg, France. He talks about his faith journey, a lawyer's perspective on the evidence for Christianity, how to investigate religious truth claims, how we know things are true, evidential methodology, "beyond a reasonable doubt", how the burden of proof works, how to disprove Christianity, the apologetics academy in Strasboug, lessons learned as an apologist, advice for those doing apologetics, and more.
Full Interview MP3 Audio here (48 min)
Subscribe to the Apologetics 315 Interviews podcast here or in iTunes.
Monday, October 01, 2012
- ► 2015 (77)
- ► 2014 (151)
- ► 2013 (376)
- Apologetics DVD Curriculums
- Terminology Tuesday: Ontology
- Author Interview: Paul Buller
- Phillip E. Johnson on Darwinian Arguments
- Book Review: Christian Apologetics: An Anthology o...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (10/19 - 10/26)
- Lee Strobel Interview Transcript
- 36 Purposes of God in Our Suffering
- Michael Licona & Dale Martin: Did Jesus Physically...
- Terminology Tuesday: Metaphysics
- Apologist Interview: David Marshall
- Tim Keller on the Need for Apologetics
- Book Review: Thinking About Christian Apologetics:...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (10/12 - 10/19)
- Shop at Amazon and Support Apologetics315
- Brian Auten Interviewed on EIE Radio
- 52 Tips for Apologists
- Terminology Tuesday: Inference to the Best Explana...
- Apologist Interview: Douglas Wilson
- Tony Lane on Understanding History
- Book Review: The Grand Weaver by Ravi Zacharias
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (10/05 - 10/12)
- On Guard Apologetics Conference AUDIO
- Debate: Hugh Ross vs. Lewis Wolpert: Is there Evid...
- Mentoring by Greg Koukl: Watch Your Language [MP3]...
- Terminology Tuesday: Epistemology
- Apologist Interview: K. Scott Oliphint
- Hudson Taylor on Hardness of Heart
- Book Review: Christian Contours, by Douglas Huffma...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (09/28 - 10/05)
- 10 Great Apps for Reading, Listening, & Study
- Craig Keener Interview on Miracles: Transcript
- Apologetics Canada 2012 Conference Videos (and aud...
- Terminology Tuesday: Theodicy
- Apologist Interview: Craig Parton
- ▼ October (35)
- ► 2011 (380)
- ► 2010 (393)
- ► 2009 (336)
- ► 2008 (219)