David Marshall, founder and director of the Kuai Mu Institute for Christianity and World Cultures and editor of the forthcoming Faith Seeking Understanding: Essays in Memory of Paul Brand and Ralph Winter. He talks about his work and background, apologetics in missions, his latest book, the influence of Paul Brand and Ralph Winter, how the Gospels demonstrate the historicity of the Gospel story, advice for those doing apologetics, and more.
Full Interview MP3 Audio here (40 min).
Books by David Marshall include:
• The Truth Behind the New Atheism
• Jesus and the Religions of Man
• The Truth About Jesus and the "Lost Gospels"
• Why the Jesus Seminar can't find Jesus, and Grandma Marshall Could
Subscribe to the Apologetics 315 Interviews podcast here or in iTunes.
Monday, October 22, 2012
- ► 2015 (77)
- ► 2014 (151)
- ► 2013 (376)
- Apologetics DVD Curriculums
- Terminology Tuesday: Ontology
- Author Interview: Paul Buller
- Phillip E. Johnson on Darwinian Arguments
- Book Review: Christian Apologetics: An Anthology o...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (10/19 - 10/26)
- Lee Strobel Interview Transcript
- 36 Purposes of God in Our Suffering
- Michael Licona & Dale Martin: Did Jesus Physically...
- Terminology Tuesday: Metaphysics
- Apologist Interview: David Marshall
- Tim Keller on the Need for Apologetics
- Book Review: Thinking About Christian Apologetics:...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (10/12 - 10/19)
- Shop at Amazon and Support Apologetics315
- Brian Auten Interviewed on EIE Radio
- 52 Tips for Apologists
- Terminology Tuesday: Inference to the Best Explana...
- Apologist Interview: Douglas Wilson
- Tony Lane on Understanding History
- Book Review: The Grand Weaver by Ravi Zacharias
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (10/05 - 10/12)
- On Guard Apologetics Conference AUDIO
- Debate: Hugh Ross vs. Lewis Wolpert: Is there Evid...
- Mentoring by Greg Koukl: Watch Your Language [MP3]...
- Terminology Tuesday: Epistemology
- Apologist Interview: K. Scott Oliphint
- Hudson Taylor on Hardness of Heart
- Book Review: Christian Contours, by Douglas Huffma...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (09/28 - 10/05)
- 10 Great Apps for Reading, Listening, & Study
- Craig Keener Interview on Miracles: Transcript
- Apologetics Canada 2012 Conference Videos (and aud...
- Terminology Tuesday: Theodicy
- Apologist Interview: Craig Parton
- ▼ October (35)
- ► 2011 (380)
- ► 2010 (393)
- ► 2009 (336)
- ► 2008 (219)