Douglas Jacoby offers insights in studying the scriptures. He explores the right and wrong ways of reading the Bible, delves into the importance of reading, and challenges listeners to dig deeper into Bible study. More resources by Douglas Jacoby here. (Also check out the classic book How to Read the Bible for All Its Worth by Stuart & Fee.)
Full MP3 Audio here (1hr)
Thursday, November 22, 2012
- ► 2014 (151)
- ► 2013 (376)
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (11/23 - 11/30)
- Audio Resources by Tim McGrew
- Featured Resource: PowerPoint Apologist
- John Warwick Montgomery Interview Transcript
- Terminology Tuesday: Possible Worlds
- Philosopher Interview: Chad Meister
- Sunday Quote: Adler & VanDoren on Mental Exercise
- Book Review: C.S. Lewis's Dangerous Idea: In Defen...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (11/16 - 11/23)
- The Reason for God MP3s by Tim Keller
- How to Read the Bible for All Its Worth by Douglas...
- Paul Copan Interview Transcript
- Terminology Tuesday: Ontological Argument
- Scholar Interview: Louis Markos
- Paul Copan on Apologetic Arguments
- A Quick and Easy Guide to Getting Started in Apolo...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (11/09 - 11/16)
- Contending with Christianity's Critics: Conference...
- Literary Apologetics MP3 by Holly Ordway
- Interview Transcript: Michael J. Kruger
- Terminology Tuesday: Worldview
- Proverbs: On Being Wise In Your Own Eyes
- Book Review: Liberal Arts for the Christian Life
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (11/02 - 11/09)
- Things Which Ought To Be Better Known About The Re...
- Interview Transcript: Hugh Ross
- William Lane Craig & Kari Enqvist Debate: Can the ...
- Terminology Tuesday: Necessary Being
- Apologist Interview: Mary Jo Sharp
- J. Gresham Machen on Faith and Knowledge
- Book Review: Did Adam and Eve Really Exist?: Who T...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (10/26 - 11/02)
- Tactical Faith: Grassroots Apologetics Movement
- Licona & Martin: Did Jesus Believe He Was Divine?
- ▼ November (34)
- ► 2011 (384)
- ► 2010 (393)
- ► 2009 (337)
- ► 2008 (219)