Faith Bible Church, literary apologist Holly Ordway discusses the role of literature and culture in applying apologetics. (You may also be interested in her interviews with Ap315 here and here.) Holly is author of Not God’s Type: A Rational Academic Finds a Radical Faith, which is highly recommended by Apologetics 315.
Full MP3 Audio here (55 min)
Thursday, November 15, 2012
- ► 2015 (72)
- ► 2014 (151)
- ► 2013 (376)
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (11/23 - 11/30)
- Audio Resources by Tim McGrew
- Featured Resource: PowerPoint Apologist
- John Warwick Montgomery Interview Transcript
- Terminology Tuesday: Possible Worlds
- Philosopher Interview: Chad Meister
- Sunday Quote: Adler & VanDoren on Mental Exercise
- Book Review: C.S. Lewis's Dangerous Idea: In Defen...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (11/16 - 11/23)
- The Reason for God MP3s by Tim Keller
- How to Read the Bible for All Its Worth by Douglas...
- Paul Copan Interview Transcript
- Terminology Tuesday: Ontological Argument
- Scholar Interview: Louis Markos
- Paul Copan on Apologetic Arguments
- A Quick and Easy Guide to Getting Started in Apolo...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (11/09 - 11/16)
- Contending with Christianity's Critics: Conference...
- Literary Apologetics MP3 by Holly Ordway
- Interview Transcript: Michael J. Kruger
- Terminology Tuesday: Worldview
- Proverbs: On Being Wise In Your Own Eyes
- Book Review: Liberal Arts for the Christian Life
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (11/02 - 11/09)
- Things Which Ought To Be Better Known About The Re...
- Interview Transcript: Hugh Ross
- William Lane Craig & Kari Enqvist Debate: Can the ...
- Terminology Tuesday: Necessary Being
- Apologist Interview: Mary Jo Sharp
- J. Gresham Machen on Faith and Knowledge
- Book Review: Did Adam and Eve Really Exist?: Who T...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (10/26 - 11/02)
- Tactical Faith: Grassroots Apologetics Movement
- Licona & Martin: Did Jesus Believe He Was Divine?
- ▼ November (34)
- ► 2011 (381)
- ► 2010 (393)
- ► 2009 (336)
- ► 2008 (219)