Monday, December 10, 2012
Cold-case detective J. Warner Wallace, and author of Cold-Case Christianity, presented this lecture via Skype at Reasonable Faith Belfast on Monday, 3rd December 2012. He talks about the nature of evidence, possibility and reason, the chain of custody for the New Testament documents, and much more. The lecture is about an hour (with great visuals), followed by about 30 minutes of Q&A. Watch the video on YouTube, or download the MP3 audio here. Enjoy!
- ► 2015 (77)
- ► 2014 (151)
- ► 2013 (376)
- 2012 Year in Review: Apologetics 315
- Francis Schaeffer on Christian Relationships
- Book Review: He's Greater Than You Know by Phil We...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (12/21 - 12/28)
- Merry Christmas from Apologetics 315!
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (12/14 - 12/21)
- End of Year Support Request
- Historian Paul L. Maier Interview Transcript
- Terminology Tuesday: Wager Argument
- 2012 Apologetics Interviews
- Morris Bender on Skepticism
- Book Review: Not God's Type by Holly Ordway
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (12/07 - 12/14)
- Norman Geisler Interview Transcript
- 10 Misconceptions About the NT Canon by Michael Kr...
- Saddleback's Apologetics Weekend on Creation
- Terminology Tuesday: Teleological Argument
- J. Warner Wallace Lectures on Evidence for Christi...
- Richard Graves on the Authenticity and Genuineness...
- Book Review: Jesus and the Eyewitness by Richard B...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (11/30 - 12/07)
- Is God Just a Human Invention?
- Book GiveAway: Jesus iWitness & Resurrection iWitn...
- Craig Blomberg Interview Transcript
- Terminology Tuesday: Contingency
- Apologist Interview: Douglas Jacoby
- G. K. Chesterton on Atheism
- Book Review: Was Jesus God? by Richard Swinburne
- ▼ December (28)
- ► 2011 (376)
- ► 2010 (393)
- ► 2009 (336)
- ► 2008 (219)