J. Warner Wallace, author of Cold-Case Christianity: A Homicide Detective Investigates the Claims of the Gospels. He talks about his present work, his journey from atheism, how the tools of the detective apply to investigating the Gospels, how we reason abductively, the value and use of circumstantial evidence, eyewitness evaluation, the difference between what's possible and what's reasonable, how we know the disciples didn't fabricate their story, biased witnesses, the tactics of defense attorneys and skeptics, making an impact when you're not a "full-time apologist," encouragement for Christian case-makers, and more. Pick up his book here. STR here. Visit Cold Case Christianity blog and PleaseConvinceMe blog
Full Interview MP3 Audio here (58 min)
Subscribe to the Apologetics 315 Interviews podcast here or in iTunes.
Monday, January 07, 2013
- ► 2014 (98)
- Free: Essential Apologetics PowerPoint Series
- SALT Conference Videos Free Online
- Terminology Tuesday: The Five Ways
- Apologist Interview: John Bloom
- John Elder on Archaeology and the Bible
- 2nd Book Review: Evil: A Guide for the Perplexed
- Review: Evil: A Guide for the Perplexed by Chad Me...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (01/18 - 01/25)
- Petition: Churches for Apologetics
- Michael Licona Interview Transcript
- God & Arguments from Morality
- Terminology Tuesday: Middle Knowledge
- Tactical Faith Interview: Matthew Burford
- Ravi Zacharias on the Problem of Evil
- Book Review: The Bible Among the Myths by John Osw...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (01/11 - 01/18)
- SALT Apologetics Conference January 19th & 20th
- Old Testament & the New Atheists: Peter J. William...
- Scott Klusendorf Interview Transcript
- Terminology Tuesday: Naturalism, Natural Theology
- Apologist Interview: Frank Turek
- William Lane Craig on Apologetics Training
- Book Review: Defending the Faith: Apologetics in W...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (01/04 - 01/11)
- Free Logic Primer eBook Download
- Best Selling Apologetics Books of 2012
- Michael Patton Interview Transcript
- Terminology Tuesday: Occam's Razor
- Apologist Interview: J. Warner Wallace
- J. Budziszewski on Agnosticism
- Book Review: Cold-Case Christianity by J. Warner W...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (12/28 - 01/04)
- Interview Transcript: David Instone-Brewer
- Featured Resource: The Logic Classroom
- Michael Licona on Bible Contradictions (MP3)
- Terminology Tuesday: Transcendence
- ▼ January (36)
- ► 2012 (413)
- ► 2011 (401)
- ► 2010 (394)
- ► 2009 (338)
- ► 2008 (220)