Randal Rauser. Randal is the author of a number of books with theological and apologetical themes, including his latest: The Swedish Atheist, The Scuba Diver, and Other Apologetic Rabbit Trails. He talks about his background and work, the "tentative apologist," theology, apologetics, and philosophy, his approach to apologetic interaction, authoring a book with John Loftus, his latest book, skills apologists should master, common pitfalls, developing relationships, and how to be a better theologian. Check out Randal's blog here.
Full Interview MP3 Audio here (36 min)
Subscribe to the Apologetics 315 Interviews podcast here or in iTunes.
Monday, April 15, 2013
- ► 2014 (115)
- Terminology Tuesday: Theistic Evolutionism
- Interview Transcript Index
- Sunday Quote: C.S. Lewis on Philosophy
- Book Review: The God Argument by A.C. Grayling
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (04/19 - 04/26)
- Read Along: Chapter 3—Are Miracles Possible?
- Michael Kruger Interview on the Canon of Scripture...
- Frank Turek vs. David Silverman Debate: Which offe...
- Terminology Tuesday: General Revelation
- Apologist Interview: Larry Taunton
- Tim Keller on Doubt
- Review: Warranted Christian Belief by Alvin Planti...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (04/12 - 04/19)
- Read Along: Ch2—Are Science and Christianity at Od...
- Pro-Life Ethics MP3 Audio by Scott Klusendorf
- Bruce Little Interview Transcript
- Terminology Tuesday: Nihilism
- Apologist Interview: Randal Rauser
- St. Augustine on the Gospel
- Book Review: Mapping the Origins Debate: Six Model...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (04/05 - 04/12)
- Read Along: Chapter One—Is Faith Irrational?
- Douglas Groothuis Defense of Natural Theology MP3
- Peter S. Williams vs. Christopher Norris: Does God...
- Terminology Tuesday: Truth
- Philosopher Interview: Max Andrews
- G.K. Chesterton on Arguing with the Madman
- Review: Warrant: The Current Debate by Alvin Plant...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (03/29 - 04/05)
- Do You Want to Read Along?
- Sean McDowell and Michael Shermer Dialogue Videos
- Ellis Potter Interview Transcript
- Terminology Tuesday: Agnosticism
- Free: Essential Apologetics PowerPoint Series
- ▼ April (34)
- ► 2012 (413)
- ► 2011 (398)
- ► 2010 (394)
- ► 2009 (338)
- ► 2008 (220)