SAVN.tv, Sean McDowell and Michael Shermer talk about the Fine-Tuning of the Universe, Objective Morality, and the Evidence for God. The conversation was hosted by Cross Examination, a show produced by The Salvation Army to stimulate thinking and discussion:
Watch all the videos on one page over at Thinking Matters.
Thursday, April 04, 2013
- ► 2014 (110)
- Terminology Tuesday: Theistic Evolutionism
- Interview Transcript Index
- Sunday Quote: C.S. Lewis on Philosophy
- Book Review: The God Argument by A.C. Grayling
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (04/19 - 04/26)
- Read Along: Chapter 3—Are Miracles Possible?
- Michael Kruger Interview on the Canon of Scripture...
- Frank Turek vs. David Silverman Debate: Which offe...
- Terminology Tuesday: General Revelation
- Apologist Interview: Larry Taunton
- Tim Keller on Doubt
- Review: Warranted Christian Belief by Alvin Planti...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (04/12 - 04/19)
- Read Along: Ch2—Are Science and Christianity at Od...
- Pro-Life Ethics MP3 Audio by Scott Klusendorf
- Bruce Little Interview Transcript
- Terminology Tuesday: Nihilism
- Apologist Interview: Randal Rauser
- St. Augustine on the Gospel
- Book Review: Mapping the Origins Debate: Six Model...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (04/05 - 04/12)
- Read Along: Chapter One—Is Faith Irrational?
- Douglas Groothuis Defense of Natural Theology MP3
- Peter S. Williams vs. Christopher Norris: Does God...
- Terminology Tuesday: Truth
- Philosopher Interview: Max Andrews
- G.K. Chesterton on Arguing with the Madman
- Review: Warrant: The Current Debate by Alvin Plant...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (03/29 - 04/05)
- Do You Want to Read Along?
- Sean McDowell and Michael Shermer Dialogue Videos
- Ellis Potter Interview Transcript
- Terminology Tuesday: Agnosticism
- Free: Essential Apologetics PowerPoint Series
- ▼ April (34)
- ► 2012 (413)
- ► 2011 (398)
- ► 2010 (394)
- ► 2009 (338)
- ► 2008 (220)