Michael Ward, Professor of Apologetics at Houston Baptist University and director of HBU's new C. S. Lewis Centre in Oxford. Michael is a leading expert on the works of C.S. Lewis. He talks about his background, the influence of C. S. Lewis, Lewis's Oxford home, the C. S. Lewis Centre in Oxford, why Lewis had an impact apologetically, the rational and the imaginative, Lewis in Poet's Corner, HBU's apologetics program, areas where Christians can make an impact, advice for Christian apologists, and more.
Books by Michael Ward include:
• Planet Narnia
• The Narnia Code
• Heresies and How to Avoid Them: Why It Matters What Christians Believe (editor)
• The Cambridge Companion to C. S. Lewis (editor)
• Imaginative Apologetics (contributor)
Full Interview MP3 Audio here (33 min)
Subscribe to the Apologetics 315 Interviews podcast here or in iTunes.
Monday, May 20, 2013
- ► 2015 (72)
- ► 2014 (151)
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (05/24 - 05/31)
- Read Along: Ch8—Has Science Shown There Is No Soul...
- Video: What is Intelligent Design? by William Demb...
- Robert Bowman Interview Transcript
- Terminology Tuesday: Exegesis, Eisegesis
- Apologist Interview: Carson Weitnauer
- J.P. Moreland on Tolerance, Religion, and Morality...
- Book Review: Embryo—A Defense of Human Life
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (05/17 - 05/24)
- Read Along: Ch.7—Why is the Universe Just Right fo...
- Forum of Christian Leaders: Apologetics Resources
- Brett Kunkle and Richard Greene Debate: Can We Be ...
- Terminology Tuesday: Natural Law
- Apologist Interview: Michael Ward
- Randy Alcorn on Suffering
- Mind and Cosmos: Why the Neo-Darwinian Conception ...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (05/10 - 05/17)
- Read Along: Chapter 6—How Did Life Begin?
- Free: Essential Apologetics PowerPoint Series
- John Dickson Interview Transcript
- Terminology Tuesday: Empiricism
- J.P. Moreland on Intellectual Virtue
- Review: Mind, Brain and Free Will by Richard Swinb...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (05/03 - 05/10)
- Read Along: Chapter 5—How Did the Universe Begin?
- How to Be a Morally Responsible Skeptic MP3 Audio ...
- The Origin of Life Debate: May 16 in Riverside, CA...
- Terminology Tuesday: Gnosticism
- Ticket Giveaway: Unbelievable? The Conference 2013...
- John Stackhouse on the Centrality of Christ
- Book Review: A Basic Guide to Interpreting the Bib...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (04/26 - 05/03)
- Read Along: Chapter 4—Is Darwinian Evolution the O...
- Richard Dawkins Interviewed by Justin Brierley MP3...
- Keep Your Heart With All Diligence - MP3 Audio by ...
- ▼ May (35)
- ► 2012 (413)
- ► 2011 (381)
- ► 2010 (393)
- ► 2009 (336)
- ► 2008 (219)