"There is absolutely nothing wrong with admitting you don't know something or that you're currently inadequately equipped to think a topic through. What is unacceptable, however, is running from this fact and thereby giving up on intellectual and spiritual growth in the interest of avoiding embarrassment or possible rejection. We all need help in this area, and we should care enough about truth and reason to give that help. Even if we agree with one another's conclusions, we need to dedicate ourselves for Christ's sake to refusing to allow each other to reach those conclusions with poor argumentation and sloppy treatment of data."
—J. P. Moreland
Love Your God with All Your Mind: The Role of Reason in the Life of the Soul (p. 97). Kindle Edition.
Sunday, May 12, 2013
- ► 2015 (77)
- ► 2014 (151)
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (05/24 - 05/31)
- Read Along: Ch8—Has Science Shown There Is No Soul...
- Video: What is Intelligent Design? by William Demb...
- Robert Bowman Interview Transcript
- Terminology Tuesday: Exegesis, Eisegesis
- Apologist Interview: Carson Weitnauer
- J.P. Moreland on Tolerance, Religion, and Morality...
- Book Review: Embryo—A Defense of Human Life
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (05/17 - 05/24)
- Read Along: Ch.7—Why is the Universe Just Right fo...
- Forum of Christian Leaders: Apologetics Resources
- Brett Kunkle and Richard Greene Debate: Can We Be ...
- Terminology Tuesday: Natural Law
- Apologist Interview: Michael Ward
- Randy Alcorn on Suffering
- Mind and Cosmos: Why the Neo-Darwinian Conception ...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (05/10 - 05/17)
- Read Along: Chapter 6—How Did Life Begin?
- Free: Essential Apologetics PowerPoint Series
- John Dickson Interview Transcript
- Terminology Tuesday: Empiricism
- J.P. Moreland on Intellectual Virtue
- Review: Mind, Brain and Free Will by Richard Swinb...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (05/03 - 05/10)
- Read Along: Chapter 5—How Did the Universe Begin?
- How to Be a Morally Responsible Skeptic MP3 Audio ...
- The Origin of Life Debate: May 16 in Riverside, CA...
- Terminology Tuesday: Gnosticism
- Ticket Giveaway: Unbelievable? The Conference 2013...
- John Stackhouse on the Centrality of Christ
- Book Review: A Basic Guide to Interpreting the Bib...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (04/26 - 05/03)
- Read Along: Chapter 4—Is Darwinian Evolution the O...
- Richard Dawkins Interviewed by Justin Brierley MP3...
- Keep Your Heart With All Diligence - MP3 Audio by ...
- ▼ May (35)
- ► 2012 (413)
- ► 2011 (376)
- ► 2010 (393)
- ► 2009 (336)
- ► 2008 (219)