John Stewart, International Director for Ratio Christi. He talks about his background and how he started exploring Christianity, the Simon Greenleaf School of Law, his work with Walter Martin on The Bible AnswerMan program, the changes in the apologetics landscape in the past decades, lessons learned from decades of doing apologetics, Ratio Christi and its international vision, how you can get involved internationally, his resources, and more.
Full Interview MP3 Audio here (36 min)
Subscribe to the Apologetics 315 Interviews podcast here or in iTunes.
Monday, August 12, 2013
- ► 2014 (115)
- Review: Why the Universe Is the Way It Is by Hugh ...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (08/23 - 08/30)
- Why Should Christians Study Philosophy? by Peter ...
- Persuasive Debating Video by David Robertson
- Michael Behe Interview Transcript
- Terminology Tuesday: Panentheism
- Interview: Robert B. Stewart
- Johannes Kepler on God and Science
- Review: The Philosophical Challenge of Religious D...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (08/16 - 08/23)
- An Illustrated Book of Bad Arguments
- Free: Essential Apologetics PowerPoint Series
- John Frame Interview Transcript
- Terminology Tuesday: Irenics
- John Stott on the Role of Knowledge in the Christi...
- Book Review: Inerrancy and Worldview by Vern Poyth...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (08/09 - 08/16)
- Matthew Flannagan Interview Transcript
- Why Trust the Gospels? Video by Peter J. Williams
- Terminology Tuesday: Ethics
- Apologist Interview: John Stewart
- John Lennox on God and Reason
- Review: Warrant and Proper Function by Alvin Plant...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (08/02 - 08/09)
- Read Along: Chapter 18— Why Jesus Instead of the F...
- Andrew Fellows Interview Transcript
- 5 Common Objections to the Moral Argument
- Terminology Tuesday: Polemics
- Interview with Phil Fernandes on Apologetic Preach...
- Bart Ehrman on the Historicity of Jesus
- Book Review: The Bible Among the Myths by John Osw...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (07/26 - 08/02)
- Read Along: Chapter 17— What Good Is Christianity?...
- Apologetics Toolkit: Advice for Apologists from th...
- ▼ August (34)
- ► 2012 (413)
- ► 2011 (398)
- ► 2010 (394)
- ► 2009 (338)
- ► 2008 (220)