Thursday, September 26, 2013
Josh McDowell Institute is launching its first annual apologetics conference on November 14 & 15, 2013. On Thursday, November 14, pastors & church leaders are invited to attend a special pre-inaugural event. Josh McDowell is bringing a team of speakers selected for their unique knowledge about how to effectively engage with people of different backgrounds and beliefs. Then, on Friday, November 15, the Josh McDowell Institute will launch with its inaugural conference open to the public. Sean McDowell, Frank Turek, and Abdu Murray will join Josh McDowell in addressing some of the unique challenges facing the Church today and the strategies & solutions offered by the Josh McDowell Institute. For more information, go to the conference website.
- ► 2015 (77)
- ► 2014 (151)
- Apologist Interview: Abdu Murray
- Joseph Butler on the Supposed Deficiency in the Ev...
- Book Review: What Every Christian Needs To Know Ab...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (09/20 - 09/27)
- Josh McDowell Conference 2013
- Terminology Tuesday: Just War Theory
- Apologist Interview: Amy Orr-Ewing
- J.C. Ryle on Godly Living
- Book Review: Near-Death Experiences as Evidence fo...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (09/13 - 09/20)
- Apologetics Event Calendar
- Craig Evans Interview Transcript
- Terminology Tuesday: Thomism
- Apologist Interview: Everett Piper
- Charles Leslie: How unreasonable to reject these f...
- Book Review: God's Not Dead by Rice Broocks
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (09/06 - 09/13)
- Unbelievable? The Conference 2013 VIDEOS Online
- New CrossExamined Apologetics App
- Greg Koukl Interview Transcript
- Terminology Tuesday: Quest of the Historical Jesus...
- Why Telling Your Story is NOT the Best Way to Shar...
- Irenaeus on Intelligent Design
- Review: Covenantal Apologetics by K. Scott Oliphin...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (08/30 - 09/06)
- 6 Enemies of Apologetic Engagement by Doug Groothu...
- William Lane Craig & Lawrence Krauss Debate Video:...
- David Wood Interview Transcript
- Terminology Tuesday: Postmodernism
- Apologist Interview: Donald Johnson
- Sir Isaac Newton on the Supreme Being
- ▼ September (31)
- ► 2012 (413)
- ► 2011 (372)
- ► 2010 (393)
- ► 2009 (336)
- ► 2008 (219)