Postmodernism: A term used to designate a variety of intellectual and cultural developments in late-twentieth-century Western society. The postmodern ethos is characterized by a rejection of modernist values and a mistrust of the supposedly universal rational principles developed in the Enlightenment era. Postmoderns generally embrace pluralism and place value in the diversity of worldviews and religions that characterizes contemporary society..1
Tuesday, September 03, 2013
- ► 2015 (77)
- ► 2014 (151)
- Apologist Interview: Abdu Murray
- Joseph Butler on the Supposed Deficiency in the Ev...
- Book Review: What Every Christian Needs To Know Ab...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (09/20 - 09/27)
- Josh McDowell Conference 2013
- Terminology Tuesday: Just War Theory
- Apologist Interview: Amy Orr-Ewing
- J.C. Ryle on Godly Living
- Book Review: Near-Death Experiences as Evidence fo...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (09/13 - 09/20)
- Apologetics Event Calendar
- Craig Evans Interview Transcript
- Terminology Tuesday: Thomism
- Apologist Interview: Everett Piper
- Charles Leslie: How unreasonable to reject these f...
- Book Review: God's Not Dead by Rice Broocks
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (09/06 - 09/13)
- Unbelievable? The Conference 2013 VIDEOS Online
- New CrossExamined Apologetics App
- Greg Koukl Interview Transcript
- Terminology Tuesday: Quest of the Historical Jesus...
- Why Telling Your Story is NOT the Best Way to Shar...
- Irenaeus on Intelligent Design
- Review: Covenantal Apologetics by K. Scott Oliphin...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (08/30 - 09/06)
- 6 Enemies of Apologetic Engagement by Doug Groothu...
- William Lane Craig & Lawrence Krauss Debate Video:...
- David Wood Interview Transcript
- Terminology Tuesday: Postmodernism
- Apologist Interview: Donald Johnson
- Sir Isaac Newton on the Supreme Being
- ▼ September (31)
- ► 2012 (413)
- ► 2011 (372)
- ► 2010 (393)
- ► 2009 (336)
- ► 2008 (219)