Frank Turek, author of a number of books, including his newest: Stealing from God: Why Atheists Need God to Make Their Case. He talks about the Cross Examined Instructor Academy, the goal of his new book, how atheists can steal from God in making their case for atheism, arguing from reason, arguing from science, defining atheism (not a lack of belief in God), lessons he's learned in speaking with atheists, the subject of hell, and much more. Visit CrossExamined here. Get the CrossExamined App on iTunes or Android.
Full Interview MP3 Audio here (40 min)
For Apologetics315 podcast listeners: Enter the FREE drawing for your chance to win a copy of Frank's new book Stealing from God: Why Atheists Need God to Make Their Case. Just FILL OUT THE FORM HERE for your chance to win. (Winners will be announced here in one week.)
Subscribe to the Apologetics 315 Interviews podcast here or in iTunes.
Monday, January 26, 2015
- Review: Who's Afraid of the Multiverse by Jeff Zwe...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (01/23- 01/30)
- Burning Questions DVD Documentary
- The Problem of Evil—MP3: Ray Stewart
- Terminology Tuesday: Modalism
- Apologist Interview: Frank Turek
- Thomas Arnold on the Evidence for the Resurrection...
- Book Review: Origins of Life: Biblical and Evoluti...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (01/16- 01/23)
- Good Without God? The Moral Argument VIDEO
- Is God a Moral Monster?—MP3: Paul Copan
- Terminology Tuesday: Immanence
- Apologist Interview: Fazale Rana
- Lee Strobel on Apologetic Engagement
- Book Review: The Concept of Miracle by Richard Swi...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (01/09- 01/16)
- "That's Just Your Opinion" by Greg Koukl
- The Atheist Manual—MP3: Tim McGrew & Tom Gilson
- Terminology Tuesday: Inference
- Apologist Interview: Graham Veale
- Sunday Quote: Frank Tipler on Cosmology
- Book Review: Seriously Dangerous Religion: What th...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (01/02- 01/09)
- The New Apostolic Reformation - Doug Geivett MP3 A...
- Answering Doubts: A Conference for Questions—Video...
- Terminology Tuesday: Time, Timelessness
- Apologist Interview: Dr. Jefrey Breshears
- Jaroslav Pelikan on Christian Education
- Book Review: The Doors of the Sea: Where was God i...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (12/26 - 01/02)
- Confessions of a Former Atheist
- Introducing the Center for American Evangelism
- ▼ January (32)
- ► 2014 (151)
- ► 2013 (376)
- ► 2012 (413)
- ► 2011 (372)
- ► 2010 (393)
- ► 2009 (336)
- ► 2008 (219)