Thursday, January 22, 2015
In this video by Reasonable Faith, the Moral Argument is explained. Can you be good without God? The question isn’t “Can you be good without believing in God.” The question is: “Can you be good without God?” Check out more videos by William Lane Craig at his YouTube Channel. Enjoy.
- Review: Who's Afraid of the Multiverse by Jeff Zwe...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (01/23- 01/30)
- Burning Questions DVD Documentary
- The Problem of Evil—MP3: Ray Stewart
- Terminology Tuesday: Modalism
- Apologist Interview: Frank Turek
- Thomas Arnold on the Evidence for the Resurrection...
- Book Review: Origins of Life: Biblical and Evoluti...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (01/16- 01/23)
- Good Without God? The Moral Argument VIDEO
- Is God a Moral Monster?—MP3: Paul Copan
- Terminology Tuesday: Immanence
- Apologist Interview: Fazale Rana
- Lee Strobel on Apologetic Engagement
- Book Review: The Concept of Miracle by Richard Swi...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (01/09- 01/16)
- "That's Just Your Opinion" by Greg Koukl
- The Atheist Manual—MP3: Tim McGrew & Tom Gilson
- Terminology Tuesday: Inference
- Apologist Interview: Graham Veale
- Sunday Quote: Frank Tipler on Cosmology
- Book Review: Seriously Dangerous Religion: What th...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (01/02- 01/09)
- The New Apostolic Reformation - Doug Geivett MP3 A...
- Answering Doubts: A Conference for Questions—Video...
- Terminology Tuesday: Time, Timelessness
- Apologist Interview: Dr. Jefrey Breshears
- Jaroslav Pelikan on Christian Education
- Book Review: The Doors of the Sea: Where was God i...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (12/26 - 01/02)
- Confessions of a Former Atheist
- Introducing the Center for American Evangelism
- ▼ January (32)
- ► 2014 (151)
- ► 2013 (376)
- ► 2012 (413)
- ► 2011 (376)
- ► 2010 (393)
- ► 2009 (336)
- ► 2008 (219)