column for The Examiner and has done research and writing for Bible Translation Magazine, including contributing a chapter to a book on Biblical Criticism. He is author of Christ-Centred Apologetics: Sharing the Gospel with Evidence. He talks about how he got into apologetics, Ratio Christi chapters, his work as a writer, the themes in his book, defending the centrality of Christ, the cumulative case for Jesus and the Gospel, focusing on evangelism, the importance of hearing counter-arguments, tips for speaking with others, and more.
Full Interview MP3 Audio here (52 min)
Subscribe to the Apologetics 315 Interviews podcast here or in iTunes.
Monday, February 02, 2015
- Book Review: Stealing from God: Why Atheists Need ...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (02/20- 02/27)
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (02/13- 02/20)
- The Spiritual Life of an Apologist—MP3 by Tim McGr...
- Terminology Tuesday: Supposition
- Apologist Interview: Andy Bannister
- Book Review: Miracles: What They Are, Why They Hap...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (02/06- 02/13)
- The AMP Apologetics Conference 2015
- Developing an Apologetics Ministry by James Walker...
- Terminology Tuesday: Dualism
- Apologist Interview: Michael Patton
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (01/30- 02/06)
- What Evidentialism Is and Isn't—MP3 by Lydia McGre...
- Tools for Tough Questions—MP3: Tim McGrew
- Terminology Tuesday: Monotheism
- Apologist Interview: Joel Furches
- Sunday Quote: Richard Lewontin on Materialism
- ▼ February (18)
- ► 2014 (151)
- ► 2013 (376)
- ► 2012 (413)
- ► 2011 (372)
- ► 2010 (393)
- ► 2009 (336)
- ► 2008 (219)