Michael Patton, president of Reclaiming the Mind and Credo House Ministries found at reclaimingthemind.org. This is a ministry of theological development for lay people. He blogs at Parchment and Pen @reclaimingthemind.org/blog and is also responsible for the development of Credo House of Theology found at credohouse.org. He talks about Credo House, Credo Courses, his ministry experience, dealing with depression, how burnout comes in ministry, common warning signs, sharing struggles, advice for a long-term view, and more.
Full Interview MP3 Audio here (42 min)
Subscribe to the Apologetics 315 Interviews podcast here or in iTunes.
Monday, February 09, 2015
- Book Review: Stealing from God: Why Atheists Need ...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (02/20- 02/27)
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (02/13- 02/20)
- The Spiritual Life of an Apologist—MP3 by Tim McGr...
- Terminology Tuesday: Supposition
- Apologist Interview: Andy Bannister
- Book Review: Miracles: What They Are, Why They Hap...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (02/06- 02/13)
- The AMP Apologetics Conference 2015
- Developing an Apologetics Ministry by James Walker...
- Terminology Tuesday: Dualism
- Apologist Interview: Michael Patton
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (01/30- 02/06)
- What Evidentialism Is and Isn't—MP3 by Lydia McGre...
- Tools for Tough Questions—MP3: Tim McGrew
- Terminology Tuesday: Monotheism
- Apologist Interview: Joel Furches
- Sunday Quote: Richard Lewontin on Materialism
- ▼ February (18)
- ► 2014 (151)
- ► 2013 (376)
- ► 2012 (413)
- ► 2011 (376)
- ► 2010 (393)
- ► 2009 (336)
- ► 2008 (219)