What's the goal of Apologetics 315?
The vision of Apologetics 315 is to provide educational resources for the defense of the Christian faith, with the goal of strengthening the faith of believers and engaging the questions and challenges of other worldviews. By providing an accessible and growing repository of teaching materials, as well as providing a means of networking within the apologetics community, we hope to be a significant educational resource for churches, campus groups, and Christians around the world.
Who is Brian Auten?
Brian Auten is the founder of Apologetics 315. He is also director of Reasonable Faith Belfast. Brian holds a Masters degree in Christian Apologetics and has interviewed over 150 Christian apologists. His background is in missions, media direction, graphic design, and administration. Brian started Apologetics 315 in 2007 to be an apologetics hub to equip Christians to defend the faith. See a list of endorsements here. Contact for speaking engagements at info(at)apologetics315.com.
First Time Visitors
For those who are visiting for the first time or are new to the blog, Apologetics 315 is a place where you can get daily apologetics resources including MP3 audio, debates, podcasts, book reviews, quotes, and more.
What is apologetics? See here to find out.
One of the most popular resources is the Ultimate Apologetics MP3 Audio Page, where you can find hundreds of hours of apologetics audio for downloading.
If you want advice on How to Get Apologetics In Your Church, there's an ebook and podcast for that. For those looking to find great apologetics resources, check out the post 100 Christian Apologists and the Christian Apologetics Blog Directory. Looking for good apologetics books to read? Check out the Recommended Apologetics Book Directory.
To get plugged in to some good podcasts, check out 16 Best Apologetics Podcasts, or subscribe to the Apologetics 315 Interviews for tons of interviews with Christian apologists. And check out other featured podcasts.
To learn some basic logic, you can check out the Basic Logic Primer, which will take you through 5 logic lessons. Then subscribe to the Logical Fallacies podcast, and the Logical Fallacies 2 podcast.
To learn a bit of terminology frequently used in philosophy and apologetics, check out Terminology Tuesday. Spark your thinking by reading apologetics quotes.
You can follow Apologetics 315 on Twitter here, where you will find a steady flow of the most helpful links to apologetics blogs, resources, and audio files.
Use the sidebar links to find all the posts relating to particular topics as well as notable apologists, philosophers, and theologians such as: William Lane Craig, Norman Geisler, Gary Habermas, J.P. Moreland, Paul Copan, Phil Fernandes, Frank Turek, Greg Koukl, Hugh Ross, Alister McGrath, Alvin Plantinga, Craig Blomberg, Dallas Willard, Dinesh D'Souza, Douglas Groothuis, James White, John Lennox, John Frame, John Warwick Montgomery, Kenneth Samples, Michael Licona, Rob Bowman, Wayne Grudem, and many others.
If you have suggestions for featured resources, audio, debates, blogs, or other thoughts, feel free to comment and give feedback. The comment policy can be found here.
You can subscribe to the blog FEED using your feed-reader. If you enjoy the site, please become a follower (on the right). Become a fan on Facebook. Or, you could add a link to your website or blog. You can find promotional icons and graphics here. Here are some books and tools on the Apologetics 315 wishlist. You can also support Apologetics 315 here for free if you shop at Amazon.com.
Apologetics 315 is a registered 501(c)(3) tax-deductible organization. If you would like to support this work financially, click here to donate.
Thanks for reading.
- ► 2014 (132)
- J.P. Moreland Interview Transcript
- Unbelievable Conference 2013: London
- Terminology Tuesday: Coherence Theory of Truth
- Apologist Interview: Blake Anderson of Ratio Chris...
- J. Warner Wallace on Evidence
- Book Review: Arguing with Friends by Paul Buller
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (02/15 - 02/22)
- Book Give Away: The Attributes of God for Children...
- Why is the Universe Fine-Tuned for Life? Video by ...
- K. Scott Oliphint Interview Transcript
- Terminology Tuesday: Presuppositionalism
- Brian Auten Interviewed by Backpack Radio
- Jonathan Morrow on Apologetics for Everyone
- Book Review: An Introduction to the Philosophy of ...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (02/08 - 02/15)
- Online Apologetics Conference 2013
- Ravi Zacharias Interview Transcript
- Terminology Tuesday: A posteriori, A priori
- Brian Auten Interviewed by Apologetics.com
- Oswald Chambers on Making Disciples
- Book Review: 10 Answers for Skeptics by Alex McFar...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (02/01 - 02/08)
- William Lane Craig vs Alex Rosenberg Debate MP3 Au...
- Featured Resource: Open Biola
- Robin Collins Interview Transcript
- Terminology Tuesday: Evidentialism
- Author Interview: Johnny V. Miller
- Charles Spurgeon on Discernment
- Book Review: Responsibility and Atonement by Richa...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (01/25 - 02/01)
- Michael Licona Interview Transcript (2)
- ▼ February (31)
- ► 2012 (413)
- ► 2011 (392)
- ► 2010 (394)
- ► 2009 (337)
- ► 2008 (219)