If you would like to recommend books for review, please contact Brian here. If you are a publisher and would like to send review copies, you may also use the contact page.
A Little Primer on Humble Apologetics by James Sire
Know Why You Believe by Paul Little
One Minute Answers to Skeptics by Charlie Campbell
No Other Gods by Phil Fernandes
Hard Questions, Real Answers by William Lane Craig
On Guard by William Lane Craig
Reasonable Faith by William Lane Craig
Christian Apologetics by Norman Geisler
Contending with Christianity's Critics edited by Copan and Craig
God is Great, God is Good edited by William Lane Craig & Chad Meister
Kingdom Triangle by J. P. Moreland
Testing Christianity’s Truth Claims by Gordon Lewis
Francis Schaeffer's Trilogy by Francis Schaeffer
Jesus & the Resurrection
The Case for the Resurrection of Jesus by Gary Habermas & Michael Licona
The Historical Jesus by Gary Habermas
The Resurrection of the Son of God by N.T. Wright
The Testimony of the Evangelists by Simon Greenleaf
Can We Trust the Gospels? by Mark D. Roberts
The Historical Reliability of the Gospels by Craig Blomberg
The New Testament Documents - Are They Reliable? by F.F. Bruce
Is the New Testament Reliable by Paul Barnett
From God to Us by Norman Geisler & William Nix
The Canon of the New Testament by Bruce Metzger
The Canon of Scripture by F.F. Bruce
The Existence of God
20 Compelling Evidences that God Exists by Ken Boa & Rob Bowman
The God Who Sits Enthroned by Phil Fernandes
The Big Argument - Does God Exist?
The Existence of God edited by John Hick
The Existence of God by Richard Swinburne
History of Apologetics
A History of Apologetics by Avery Cardinal Dulles
Classical Readings in Christian Apologetics by L. Russ Bush
Tactics by Greg Koukl
Faith Has Its Reasons: An Integrative Approach to Defending Christianity by Kenneth Boa & Robert Bowman
Five Views on Apologetics
Why Good Arguments Often Fail by James Sire
Dialogical Apologetics by David K. Clark
Conversational Evangelism by David and Norman Geisler
The Apologetics of Jesus by Norman Geisler & Patrick Zukeran
Reasons of the Heart by William Edgar
Always Ready by Greg Bahnsen
Logic / Critical Thinking
A Rulebook for Arguments by Anthony Weston
Nonsense: A Handbook of Logical Fallacies by Robert Gula
Asking the Right Questions by Browne & Keeley
Being Logical by D.Q. McInerny
Informal Logic by Douglas Walton
Introduction to Logic by Irving Copi & Carl Cohen
Come Let Us Reason by Norman Geisler
Logic by Gordon Clark
Atheism Remix by Albert Mohler
A Sceptic's Guide to Atheism by Peter S. Williams
There is a God by Antony Flew
If There's A God, Why Are There Atheists? by R.C. Sproul
Faith of the Fatherless: The Psychology of Atheism by Paul Vitz
The Making of an Atheist by James Spiegel
Atheism & Theism by Smart and Haldane
The Atheist Delusion by Phil Fernandes
The Future of Atheism - Alister McGrath & Daniel Dennett in Dialogue
The Twilight of Atheism by Alister McGrath
The Real Face of Atheism by Ravi Zacharias
The Devil's Delusion by David Berlinski
The End of Reason by Ravi Zacharias
Philosophy of Religion by C. Stephen Evans
Metaphysics: Constructing a Worldview by William Hasker
Philosophical Foundations for a Christian Worldview by William Lane Craig and J. P. Moreland
Philosophy of Religion by Norman Geisler and Winfried Corduan
Introduction to Philosophy by Norman Geisler and Paul Feinberg
Scaling the Secular City by J.P. Moreland
In Defense of Natural Theology edited by James Sennett & Douglas Groothuis
Inference to the Best Explanation by Peter Lipton
Reason for the Hope Within edited by Michael J. Murray
On Pascal by Douglas Groothuis
Pensées by Blaise Pascal
The Elusive God by Paul K. Moser
Who Made God? Searching for a Theory of Everything by Edgar Andrews
Science and Its Limits by Del Ratzsch
Faith in the Age of Reason by Jonathan Hill
The Grand Design by Stephen Hawking and Leonard Mlodinow
Biology / Evolution / Design
Natural Theology by William Paley
The Greatest Show on Earth by Richard Dawkins
- ► 2015 (70)
- ► 2014 (151)
- ► 2013 (376)
- How to Get Apologetics in Your Church 2: The ‘Reas...
- Alleged Historical Errors in the Gospels (Matthew ...
- Terminology Tuesday: Plenary Inspiration
- Apologist Interview: Phil Fernandes on Apologetic ...
- Garry DeWeese on Arguing People Into the Kingdom
- Book Review: The Passionate Intellect: Christian F...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (05/18 - 05/25)
- Read Along: Chapter 9—Is God Just a Human Inventio...
- How to Get Apologetics in Your Church 2: Podcast a...
- How to Get Apologetics in Your Church 2: How to St...
- William Lane Craig vs. Mike Begon: Is God a Delusi...
- Terminology Tuesday: Determinism
- Tim McGrew Interviews Brian Auten of Apologetics31...
- Pascal on the Search for Truth
- Book Review: Canon Revisited: Establishing the Ori...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (05/11 - 05/18)
- Read Along: Ch8—Has Science Shown There Is No Soul...
- How to Get Apologetics in Your Church 2: The Road ...
- Antagonistic Atheism: David Robertson vs Mike Lee
- Unbelievable Conference 2012: London
- Terminology Tuesday: Abrogation
- Apologist Interview: Kenneth Samples
- John Lennox and Atheistic Dogma
- Book Review: Defending Inerrancy by Geisler & Roac...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (05/04 - 05/11)
- Read Along: Chapter 7—Why is the Universe Just Rig...
- Read Along: Chapter Index for Is God Just a Human ...
- How to Get Apologetics in Your Church 2: A Pastor'...
- Navy SEAL: Chad Williams Interview
- Terminology Tuesday: Reader-Response Theory of Her...
- 31 Actions to Advance Apologetics
- C.S. Lewis on Learning
- Book Review: The Goodly Fellowship of the Prophets...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (04/27 - 05/04)
- Read Along: Chapter 6—How Did Life Begin?
- How to Get Apologetics in Your Church 2: How I Got...
- Book GiveAway: Resurrection iWitness
- Terminology Tuesday: Fact-Value Distinction
- ▼ May (38)
- ► 2011 (381)
- ► 2010 (393)
- ► 2009 (336)
- ► 2008 (219)